Crop Dusting

I like to call it , the trail of tears.

:lol:

co-workers are looking at me i lol’d so hard

LOL

haha I do it at both my jobs. At best buy I usually like to take a quick stroll through computers since that’s where most of the quiet people are.

That or appliances. Because seriously, who will people think smells first, me or Bittler? exaaaacctly my friend lol.

when i used to work in appliances it would be dead for 3 hours. not a single person would come in. the second i’d slip to the back corner of the department and let a nasty one rip some asshole would want to buy some shitty appliance i had hiding back there. never failed. now i don’t even have time for a quick fart.

you should rip them right into the fridges, then when they open the doors. OOHHHHHHh What the fucckk

+1… i didnt click it till it sunk in… at about the 20 post mark lol

Bump.

Corn dogs can do some serious damage.

Great bump.

It’s the worst when you are marinating in some morning fart action and someone comes up to your cube. Oops!

My personal favorite is to take the elevator solo up to the executives’ floor and let one rip just as I’m about to get out. Alternatively, their bathroom is very nice and includes the Wall St Journal in each stall daily.

This just hapened. He left quickly…

LOL I did that last week.

SO awkward

Better rid your system of this and not bring it back to the house…

Some guy shit his pants at the chicken wing festival. I was in line for the stall he was in and he walked out in his underwear and kicked his shorts into the corner. He said he had an accident. I decided at that moment the longer line for the urinal wasn’t that long. No idea what he did. He was gone when I left. I suppose he left in his underpants.

Not the same but kinda along the same theme of bodily functions.

Or when they try to walk into your office and look like they hit an invisible door at the threshold. :io:

I only have 3 half walls at this point in my life. I will continue to dream of the day I can fart in my very own closed door office.

:lol: Steve Bryne does a bit on this… hillarious