Crotch Rocket kill with the Vette :)

So… yea drug a crotch rocket in the vette pretty bad the other day, I found out who it was and what kind of bike it was a 600 ninja with some light mods, I was on the motor I have beat 600s before in the car never tried a 1000 with me on the kit though.

What you have for a vette, Want to run a mustang

and so it begins

lmao you’re itching to run someone :tup:

Where the hell is Ovid, NY?

Finger lakes south of Rochester north of Syracuse

Suggest you stay there lest I give you a WNY ass whoopin.

So is this a deep 10 second vette or a 90’s ninja?

[sarcasm]Corvettes are slow and gay. Who would ever own one of those. [/sarcasm]

Posting a kill on a ninja 600 without too many details doesn’t say too much. So many variables. Post some details of what’s done to your car and then maybe details of said bike. It’s not as much how fast a bike is as how fast the rider is.

his intro thread had all the mods listed…

Damn thats a few hours away.

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

Yea man! I want to run as much as i can. Need to get more people out this summer

Oh, good call.

Nice list of mods. With that setup you should have no problem taking out most 600s

No it was def a newer one and the rider was a younger kid dont know how much experience he had on a bike but I have beat a few 600s before. I cant say what my vette can ET in the 1/4 mile I never once ran it at the track I built it and only ran it on the streets a local weekend meets sometimes for a little cash or gas ya know but I have beat 129,130mph cars I normaly dont run it from a dig I will offer a 25-30 roll with my cam/gear/tire setup but I would say it would bottom 11s and could possibly break into the 10s

Yeah that sounds about right for your guesstimates. You’ll start having problems if you go from a dig until you upgrade that passenger side output shaft.

nice kill

Yea Im on the stock rear no need to down my daily driver I just play it safe.

lol west of Syracuse. Nice kill though.

+1 lol

A stock 600 will pull low 11’s at best with a good driver. Not taking into account the launch and the first 60’ I have no doubt his vette will pull a 600 from a roll. I was walking 600’s in my vette with a similar setup.

My buddies 08 GSXR-600 with sprocket, power commander, etc and a good rider ran a 11.1 in the 1/4 and I would pull a car on him on the thruway in my car that went 11.4 at the time.