Cruise for my dad-RESCHEDULED for 7/29, rain or shine

Dude I really wanted to go but I have a police interview that day :frowning:

What did you do?

If this was leaving an hour later I would be there! But I have a class I am attending from 10am-noon.

If for some reason I get done early I will get there hopefully before you leave.

My schedule is clear, Im in! Gotta find a good spot for the gopro, think with the memory cards I have on hand I have about 5-6 hours of filming time

Think I might even bring the new puppy along for the ride!

he wants to be a cop.

MP= Military Police.

mike@crc got my exhaust buttoned up for me tonightā€¦ see yā€™all tomorrow at 12 after i scrape the dead pterodactyls off the nose of the TA from driving home through the country :rofl

Itā€™s Sunday, not tomorrow hommie

well shit, good catch, i read it wrongā€¦ that works for me also :slight_smile:

Going to reschedule this due to rain. A few days ago the percent chances were just 10-20 percent, but now weā€™re looking like 50-70. Given that my fathers favorite thing in the world is cool cars, Iā€™d like to get some better weather so those of use that donā€™t drive their nice cars in the rain can bring them. Plus, it will give a chance for those that could not make it to come.

Anyone object to next Sunday, July 22nd?

That is when I rescheduled my NYC trip for but I havenā€™t bought the bus tickets yet so i can play it by ear

Due to my/his schedule it has to be a Sunday, but virtually any of the upcoming ones wil work for me. Iā€™ve got something going on August 5th and 19th but thatā€™s it.

Iā€™ve leaving for Mexico Monday but should only be gone for 2 weeks (coming home Friday 7/27). if you have it after that I should be able to attend.

In for next sunday

FUUUUUUCK. I just checked my calendar Iā€™m supposed to be tubing that day.

Weather looks pretty decent today now. Just sayin

Itā€™s actually raining pretty hard up this way

I should be able to meet you guys in E town if you do it next weekend.

It was an indirect blessing in disguise that we postponed this. My Evo broke down in the Saratoga area Saturday night-thankfully itā€™s looking like an easy fix, but it very well could of happened on the cruise instead.

Iā€™m going to set the rain or shine date for this for July 29th, as long as the majority of the people that are interested in going can make it.

I was considering this weekend for the cruise, but my dad is begging me to get him out of there for a day (which I had planned for this upcoming Sunday).