Cruise tonight ? Friday 3/18

Saw a silver sti on central the other day, backfiring like crazy… If it’s the same one, didn’t sound healthy

lol thats probably dom. his downpipe dumps right behind the front wheel so it pops and shoots fireballs all the time

Yeah. Hes having some issues.

Why does it not have a functioning exhaust system?

Must be him

what the hell? why does it just have a dump?

The old Audi held it’s own pretty well last night :). I need to ditch this stock intercooler!

info?

The old audi is a sleeper for sure.

What kind of info you want? It runs pretty well and if I were to guess judging by what Corey says it’s probably trapping somewhere around 110mph.

I beat Dom on the couple runs we had but it was mentioned that he was having technical difficulties. He also ran Death and I noticed them lining up and just couldn’t slow down enough to have a three wide. I prob had a two or three car head start but also got on it after they did. Death ended up passing by me around 120ish (from a 40). Clearly his car was faster but maybe in terms of trap speed maybe 2-3mph slower then him.

I am very happy with how the old boat is running for it’s age and miles. I just really need the intercooler situation taken care of asap. Parts are ordered just waiting for backorder.

That’s the goal man! I love sleepers. It should dig pretty well too.

2hunj is a brute and a .5

thats the info I was looking for! sick sleeper! I was telling my buddy last night about this car haha

Last run i did i trapped 117. But yeah, audi is sweet. Coreys car moves through 1/2 to 3rd pretty well also.

i didnt know some of you guys go to scotia dd’s i live right around the corner

Yea I’m not really running any boost just cause I’m waiting for the re tune but I didn’t expect the 200 to be that fast haha sounded beast though.

I made dom nearlygo into cardiac arrest last night also.

I saved your life to fixing your tire :slight_smile:

Very true. Plus reps. Thanks again. Look on your face at the gas station was priceless :rofl.

Haha if u come out tonight shoot me a text may buzz around in the sti

thats mainly for domestic muscle cars. Alot of the older guys dont like the young guys with imports there.