CRX Si Project

Just picked this up last week… Not quite sure what I’m gonna do with it yet. Thinking about putting a D15B JDM in it.

Got any realistic and/or relevant ideas, please feel free to let me know.

race car, its not worth restoring.

All those crx kids want a million dollars for thier parts.

Crasharama car haha.

LOL… Nah, I have all the interior for it but I had to take it out because I have to replace the wiring harness. I got under the dash to take a look at it and it was FFUUCCKKEEDD! I decided that it would be more efficient to just rip it out and replace it.
It’s actually a pretty solid car, has its flaws, but none the less, i’m happy with it.

this crx was so haggard.

this sat in front of swerve for soooooooo long

my yellow seats match the yellow wheels.

V8? twin turbo? AWD? NOS? WIDEBODY KIT! GT WING!..jk

It is hacked up in some places, but its not gonna be that much to fix… I have to get a whole new core support for it, dash, some interior pieces, and a wiring harness.

BINGO!!! Hey, Atleast I know where its been for the last year lol

She won’t let us put a Quad 4 in it and make it RWD…

oh god… good luck

godspeed. i hope it was cheap.

im happy this car went to a couple who knows hondas and knows what to do with it.

Put a new body harness and engine harness in it.

Get mounts that will go from a acura integra 88- 92 body mounts (welded already in) to mounts to what ever motor you want to put into it.

Drop the motor in.

if you need help, call me

Awesome… Thanks for the help Andy.
Its gonna take a lot to get it back into shape but I’m not worried about it. The core support is messed up, the head light sockets are cut up, the front half of the kmember (part with the torsion bars) is hacked up, and so is the hole where the shifter linkage comes through.

idonno if you have looked into classifieds lately but i do have some parts for an ef.
i bought my car in the same situation, no motor, and bare interior with a large box of box harness with all the looms off.

^ listen to this guy, he is mr. crx

lol… Oh I know! We’ve delivered a couple of cars to him, so i’ve seen his rex in person, very nice.

I’m still contemplating putting an EG front end on it. You still have that wiring harness laymone?

this thing… oh lord. As said above, this thing is haggard.

Anyways, good luck