CRX>stage 2 SRT4

Stage3 fuck that I spend all my cash on jager bombs broski… That and hienkens so fuck yall skanks

[quote=“budsdubbin,post:79,topic:37965"”]

hey now take it easy their guy take it easy, he wants to dis a dub I’ll dis his civic whatever just a little playful fun on my part. His car weights about 2100lbs. with a high reving honda vtech motor with a t3? Of course its going to be fast. I just wish parts were as cheap for us as they are for you guys:(, the cheapest kit to get for a t3 or gt28r is around 2100 - 3000g’s, but the expensive ones are a must if you want longevity cost around 6g’s but people run around 100k+ on those setups with no problem.

[/quote]

6k to upgrade an already boosted car? i can spend less than 6k on the new c2 motorsport kit and rape your car in my vr gti…

im not that stupid to waste that cash though.

[quote=“98 Red Ex,post:81,topic:37965"”]

You are talking about “affordable turbocharging” right after posting a complaint about a t3 costing over $6000 for your car.

My car isn’t even turbo, anyway.

[/quote]

you could boost your car for way less and create way more horsepower than he could make for anything near the same cost.

[quote=“Haenszel,post:130,topic:37965"”]

If you really just posted on a public forum that you take customer cars out for joyrides??

You do know that many many autohaus employees/family members frequent this board, correct?

[/quote]

at this point, i wouldn’t doubt it after seeing how my car is treated when i bring it in for work. hence why it will never go back to autohaus again.
several times i’ve brought it in for problems and on their “test drive” they rip on my car 1st thru 3rd gear, taking it to near redline each gear.

now i know at my job (west herr toyota of williamsville) we dont even leave the little service road i guess you could call it, that connects all the little dealer lot. anything further is basically frowned upon. if you can get a car above 30 on that road i’d be impressed.

budsdubbin. you fucking suck
im a n00b to VW’s. even ask shrives, and even i know that you suck at VW’s more than i ever have/will.

how do you suck at vw’s? Maybe its the same way you suck your fathers cock?.. I dunno you be the judge. As far as a gt28r goes on a 2.0t the whp on 93oct is over 350.whatis it on a vr6? O wait i recall giving you the website for turbo kits for the vr on dubs a few months back… Please do not post if you are mentally challenged lke cky89.
Ps Newman end your life, I really mean it… Jager bombs!!

Post links to someone elses modded car?

Who gives a flying fuck…

Someone elses mythical car thats out there on the internet is not in fucking question…

this thread rules

lol.

who the hell are you? sorry you’re so jealous of me.

my sti only runs 13.1
let’s race.

[quote=“psphinx81,post:225,topic:37965"”]

this thread rules

[/quote]

Yeah, Your Mom.

Yo I could put a huge turbo, 2 of the big bottles, and 4 slicks on my Xterra and rape you all!

http://www.sexybloomers.com/nascartabs/benchesracing1.gif

OMG i was wondering why this thread got so long, IN!

PS Making VWs fast is retarded.

hey man, I too ran a 13.41… in a FWD vdub. I bet it’d be close. Lets do it when I come home for thxgiving. :slight_smile:

[quote=“youknowthis,post:204,topic:37965"”]

Tyler first of all when I bought that car I had to get it reflashed because I thought it wasnt chipped… Nope put a boost gauge on it and realized that it was leaking not only from the diverted valve but the pcv as well. Maybe you should have replaced those commonly leaking parts you could have experienced a quick car now with the catless 3in dp and fuel pump with stage2plus its def far from your so called mid 14… Try morelike mid to low13 sec car. How does 5k sound for a low 11 2.0t… If you want the link for dynos and track slips on aprs new stage3 kit or how about 12 hundred for the nos kit with stock turbo putting it into the 11s as well. I can continue to go on but I’m not if anyone wants to run a 06 gti that runs mid 13s be my guess it will be on the road for a couple more days… If you want to go next spring I’ll be breaking into 12s with my Meth kit and intercooler in spring
Ps Newman end your life

[/quote]

Sweet Purchase! The funniest thing about the whole ordeal is that you probably don’t realize that your cars oil pan is newer than the rest of the engine. Thats right fuckstick, it was ripped off while driving…

Threads about Hondas beating up Dodges that end with veedubs trying to run Pontiacs.

:picard:

PS I’m stealing that benchracing jaypeg. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Haenszel,post:230,topic:37965"”]

hey man, I too ran a 13.41… in a FWD vdub. I bet it’d be close. Lets do it when I come home for thxgiving. :slight_smile:

[/quote]

My neon went 14.1 one pass too :sario:

[quote=“neonglh,post:233,topic:37965"”]

My neon went 14.1 one pass too :sario:

[/quote]

i went 14.22 first run :party2:

[quote=“Haenszel,post:230,topic:37965"”]

[/quote]

tsk tsk… see this is what ive been trying to tell him, before he told me to shove an n75valve up my ass when i offered it to him because i thought he had a 1.8, word, i want to film this race, haenszel i know youre into dubs whats your setup?

budsdubbin/youknow this :newman:until you pull off a win and stop internet cockracing on what you “should” or “will” have… like i said earlier, just because your car “should” go 13s doesnt mean you have the hand eye coordination/experience to do so… now are you going to tell us youre the launch and shift guru also?

haenszel i know youre into dubs whats your setup?

stock

You run in the mid 13s and call random people out like you’re packing something big. Cripes. I make it out your way once and awhile maybe I’ll see you and your buddy (we):gay2: rollin’ out there racing everyone from spinner hubcapped cavaliers to Ford F250’s hauling a trailer…and maybe you’ll cut off a few people to get next to me and we can go for a run.
Or we could meet up at Mighty and if Sherm is brave enough to bring his huge LS1 engine bird out with his lies about 12 sec runs and we could do a 3 way.:hitit:

[quote=“1BADGPGT,post:237,topic:37965"”]

You run in the mid 13s and call random people out like you’re packing something big. Cripes. I make it out your way once and awhile maybe I’ll see you and your buddy (we):gay2: rollin’ out there racing everyone from spinner hubcapped cavaliers to Ford F250’s hauling a trailer…and maybe you’ll cut off a few people to get next to me and we can go for a run.
Or we could meet up at Mighty and if Sherm is brave enough to bring his huge LS1 engine bird out with his lies about 12 sec runs and we could do a 3 way.:hitit:

[/quote]

Saturday or Sunday? If its dry

sounds good I got a camera.

[quote=“1BADGPGT,post:237,topic:37965"”]

[/quote]

I’ll back $100 on Haenszel vs the gay GTP as well. :tup:

Unless you’re talking about bdubsinfagwhatever. Then :lol: