CRX>stage 2 SRT4

http://www.kamikazemicrowave.com/andrew_ftp/pwnd/you%20gonna%20get%20raped.jpg

god can i come out and play my cars slow but ill try anyways… check sig

^^^ haha
fucking VW owners. They never learn

[quote=“Fry,post:261,topic:37965"”]

[/quote]

note, that was WITH water/meth.

actually i should change that to noob vw owners most of the ogs are pretty cool and know what there talking about… except shrives lol

[quote=“Fry,post:261,topic:37965"”]

[/quote]

they all cheer for him as he goes 13.9 @ 101 :lol:

wait so these things run high 13s and sherm is gonna race him? lol this is gonna be a MASSACRE

^^^Heeey! dont forget me too.

LOL…some drama got started since my last post. My last post was not directed towards Haenszel. It was directed toward the dubbin…whatever kid. Well, the “we” couple.

[quote=“brent_strong,post:240,topic:37965"”]

I’ll back $100 on Haenszel vs the gay GTP as well. :tup:

Unless you’re talking about bdubsinfagwhatever. Then :lol:

[/quote]

I just saw this…“gay GTP”? Do I know you? Do you have a problem with me?

[quote=“1BADGPGT,post:269,topic:37965"”]

I just saw this…“gay GTP”? Do I know you? Do you have a problem with me?

[/quote]

Just another jerk off from Rochester :slight_smile:

Im still lost on how people thought that I was talking about him? Also, why people are nit picking my car…no it hasnt gone 120 John is faster. Yay for the roc. guys. :gotme:

[quote=“mindless,post:265,topic:37965"”]

actually i should change that to noob vw owners most of the ogs are pretty cool and know what there talking about… except shrives lol

[/quote]

man i can’t even avoid threads like these anymore im still dragged into them regardless…

i can not stress how much i love winter time on car forums. It’s amazing.

and bill i know where you live, im deff coming over and taking a dump on your turbo

[quote=“brent_strong,post:125,topic:37965"”]

Too late, I already threw down $100 on the race. :smiley:

Could get more people in on it. Money all around?

[/quote]

One million dollarssssssss

on brian <3

[quote=“1BADGPGT,post:271,topic:37965"”]

Im still lost on how people thought that I was talking about him? Also, why people are nit picking my car…no it hasnt gone 120 John is faster. Yay for the roc. guys. :gotme:

[/quote]

The gay was a joke, don’t be so serious. GPs ARE gay though. So are Neons and v-dubs though.

[quote=“mindless,post:265,topic:37965"”]

[/quote]

you ripped your sig off a human giant skit… Please if your going to make fun of vws atleast come up with something orginal.

I dont even know who im running with… Its sounds like there are going to be 10 people there racing… Which day at what time cause ill be free tomorow most of the day

[quote=“youknowthis,post:275,topic:37965"”]

you ripped your sig off a human giant skit… Please if your going to make fun of vws atleast come up with something orginal.

I dont even know who im running with… Its sounds like there are going to be 10 people there racing… Which day at what time cause ill be free tomorow most of the day

[/quote]

each and every of those cars (non) vw will more than likely completely rape you.

[quote=“cky89,post:276,topic:37965"”]

each and every of those cars (non) vw will more than likely completely rape you.

[/quote]

haha srsly and i dont even know what he drives

[quote=“Shrives,post:277,topic:37965"”]

haha srsly and i dont even know what he drives

[/quote]

sounds like an 11sec 2.0t gti…

they call them 2.slo for a reason.

Ok, so one thing I don’t get is how it can take 22 pounds of boost to push this to 240whp. Like that the hell is that? Just curious.

maybe i passed by it… but i never saw a post from youknowthis or the dickrider about agreeing to race at any point. someone post a quote so i dont have to sift back through this abortion of a thread?