CRX>stage 2 SRT4

[quote=“brent_strong,post:274,topic:37965"”]

The gay was a joke, don’t be so serious. GPs ARE gay though. So are Neons and v-dubs though.

[/quote]

ok…

[quote=“98 Red Ex,post:279,topic:37965"”]

Ok, so one thing I don’t get is how it can take 22 pounds of boost to push this to 240whp. Like that the hell is that? Just curious.

[/quote]

Well I’ve read that you can mod a 2.8L VR6 six ways to sunday but until you change displacement or go FI you can’t get over a thundering 200whp because of head flow problems. Maybe it’s the same with the 2.0T?

But I’m just being consistent with this thread. You know. Combining a tiny bit of knowledge with some major speculation and posting it up as fact. So all in all, it takes 22psi to hit 240whp because of pancakes.

Makes sense to me. Pancakes have a high octane rating. It’s like edible C-16.

[quote=“1BADGPGT,post:281,topic:37965"”]

ok…

[/quote]

butthurt?

no, u want it to?

[quote=“1BADGPGT,post:285,topic:37965"”]

no, u want it to?

[/quote]

niceeeeee, get used to the hate, take it for its entertainment value.

i would also classify grand prix’s as having lameness equal to that of:

most VWs
neons

but not as lame as:
pt cruisers

It’s not to say they can’t be made fast, but they will always be pretty lame.

ur all lame…my GP is the best car evar! fug off!

[quote=“newman,post:287,topic:37965"”]

most VWs

[/quote]

oh shit newman’s getting a softspot.

Your so ignorant. I drive a mid 13 sec 2.0turbo… The joke 2.slow is a completely different vw engine. I feel bad for you that you get smoked daily in your car, it seems to have changed view for every other vw out there, but i assure you that my car is on a cpmpletely different level then yours.

[quote=“youknowthis,post:275,topic:37965"”]

you ripped your sig off a human giant skit… Please if your going to make fun of vws atleast come up with something orginal.

I dont even know who im running with… Its sounds like there are going to be 10 people there racing… Which day at what time cause ill be free tomorow most of the day

[/quote]

page 11… Last line

[quote=“youknowthis,post:290,topic:37965"”]

Your so ignorant. I drive a mid 13 sec 2.0turbo… The joke 2.slow is a completely different vw engine. I feel bad for you that you get smoked daily in your car, it seems to have changed view for every other vw out there, but i assure you that my car is on a cpmpletely different level then yours.

[/quote]

dude shutup. Go run a 13.999 then you can talk about having a 13sec car. I bet you can’t hit that time, $50.

[quote=“Haenszel,post:292,topic:37965"”]

dude shutup. Go run a 13.999 then you can talk about having a 13sec car. I bet you can’t hit that time, $50.

[/quote]

we’re talking 1/8 mile here…right?

:rofl:

[/quote]

youre not going to get across to anyone until you man up and race. when you do what you say you can, we’ll stop giving you shit. stuff a rag in your bleeding vag and do it already.

[quote=“Haenszel,post:292,topic:37965"”]

[/quote]

I’m down to go to a track when ever. If you say your car runs 13.4 or watever you said then lets our cars tonight tgey should be pretty close and we can go by that… I get out of school at 2 and have to be back by 7 and then i get out by 9… Time and place is your call

even if you are running mid 13s, you’re proposing to race cars that are way in the 12s

[/quote]

For what I’m concered you drive a BIG X.

your car went XX.XX for XXX.XX MPH in the X/X

Becuase you NEVER ran it… who cares what others did…it’s not your car that they are racing.

thats like saying my new wrx will run 10’s…yeah, i drive a 10 second wrx…becasue someone out there ran a 10 in a wrx …and i plan on doing those mods…sooo therefor i drive a 10 sec wrx

newman, race him from a dig in the rover…if he beats you…then let him race the sti.

youknowthis… I’ll race you from a dig…granted my car has 500 miles on it…

I wish I still had my 8000# dodge ram…cause i know that would smoke you from either a dig or a roll

[quote=“sedlmeier101,post:297,topic:37965"”]

For what I’m concered you drive a BIG X.

your car went XX.XX for XXX.XX MPH in the X/X

Becuase you NEVER ran it… who cares what others did…it’s not your car that they are racing.

thats like saying my new wrx will run 10’s…yeah, i drive a 10 second wrx…becasue someone out there ran a 10 in a wrx …and i plan on doing those mods…sooo therefor i drive a 10 sec wrx

[/quote]

And you never ran the gti when you owned I’d so how can you tell me that its a mid14 sec… If my opinion is invalid so is everyone elses on this thread cannot make a valid opinion because they have never timed a gfi with the same mods I have

[quote=“youknowthis,post:299,topic:37965"”]

And you never ran the gti when you owned I’d so how can you tell me that its a mid14 sec… If my opinion is invalid so is everyone elses on this thread cannot make a valid opinion because they have never timed a gfi with the same mods I have

[/quote]

It ran a 14.5