crx vs. cobalt

Everyday in school this kid is always saying he wants to race my Cobalt I just laugh because he drives a full body kit crx with your typical ricer upgrades.On top of this its yellow and red it looks like a sponsored McDonalds race car or something and I bought the Cobalt as a daily driver.So he messes with me leaving Wyo-Tech and i’m in 3rd gear at like 2,500 rpms we both get on it and by the time I shifted out of third I had already pulled 2 cars on him. So I get in the slow lane and he does a 120 mph flyby. TYPICAL RICER.

Good kill i guess.

you’re calling someone else a ricer?

:rofl:

yea I am you don’t know me to judge me I was like 16 when I had that car It meant alot to me since then I’ve owned a mustang a streetbike and an 06 cobalt. So I’ve learned that car was going nowhere fast just drop that shit already.Not to mention I’m at Wyo-Tech now for high performance engines and chassis fabrication.And that is after I got my associate degree at Penn State Fayette.So quit judging me on a Sunbird that I blew up for fun with a dry shot of nitrous.

Change yer name

I got better things to do then change my name lol I have a Distributerless Ignition Competency coming up on Tuesday.It’s no big deal anyhow I am still called Sunhawk by the Rodeheavers and the other dudes I know. I think I met Sailor recently too I’m not sure though.

werd

ss cobolt?

:roflwaffle:

when? i can’t say i’ve seen the mcdonalds crx up at school haha i’ll look for it though

http://www.imagehosting.us/index.php?action=show&ident=1589095

Well if you go to Wyo-Tech and I assume you do It’s yellow with black side skirts and super cool ice daddy body kit and 15 15" subs in the back.Its in night class like I am.

you weren’t even around when the original sunhawk was… so stfu

great kill, you’re the best cobalt driver on the planet. If I buy one, can you sign the dash so I can ebay it.

but yea, suncawk calling someone a ricer is some funny shit. :smiley:

No SS, no care…just a race of turds then

:rofl:

Yea because I was in high school when I was a ricer I’m alittle to old for that shit now.And no its not an SS its my daily driver if you went to Wyo-Tech you’d understand that every kid will talk to you about racing them till they have their way I was tired of hearing the kid about it so I raced him big deal. And yea because my previous car was a v-8 so I have more then every right to call someone a ricer my old stang was ugly I wont lie but that little horse flew especially with a 3000 stall and MAC exhaust it had.Sounded like a rail car and when I get out of school bet your sweet ass the building of a new Mustang will be done.After I get on my feet at least.My Stang had Competition Engineering struts,Eibach Pro Damper springs,sub-frame connectors,MAC exhaust,3000 stall,30,000 mile 5.0ho motor,c-4 automatic tranny,brand new holly 600 double pumper,edelbrock tourquer intake manifold,nitrous plates on it ready to spray,and if I wouldnt have sold it i had windsor heads with overzied valves,530 solid lift comp cam for it as well. But I sold it so I could go to school. SO YEA, I’d say I have the right to say ricer.

not to mention the description of the race was horrible.

i was in my slow car. then the other slow car revved at me. i shifted to 2 and when i got to 80mph he was behind me.

stupid ricer.

that was what i was getting from the story.

quit your crying on every post, it’s more annoying than your “my sundird will run 11’s” that you used to post.

wow… thread backfire to the extreme.