CTS-V meet (56k nooooooooo)

We had one of every color.
Also one that was supercharged (which I drove).

Cool stuff. Doesn’t look like a big turnout though.

I’m surprised you stopped on the thruway to take those pictures.

looks like your missing a black cherry one. :rofl: sweet cars nontheless, working at a cadillac dealership has its perks, i get excited when one of these comes in.

Nice pics. :tup: What, you couldn’t get GM to bring out their new toy again? :smiley:

which one was s/c’ed?

whos red s2k?

mannn…

i really want to get a new one and put a cam in it…
i need to bank some money!!!

The one on the far right (Stealth Gray) is s/c

Black cherry is the V2

It was an auto-x event at the Palace, 4 V’s is not a bad turn out, plus I can not find any other picture that includes all 4 colors. We hope to get 6-8 next time and maybe 10 for the dream cruise.

No comment on the highway pictures.

Talking to the guys today they have already got 700 HP on an engine dyno with a couple mods.
Plus no wheel hop issues.

4 cars? Uhhh, who brought the hotdogs?

I know 4 doesn’t seem like much but for a car that sold 2,461 in 2004 and 3.508 in 2005, it’s not bad.
It’s not like a civic meet or an F-150 get together.

sick stuff, i love these cars! Which one is yours?

Black one

I thought I heard a vette on the way to work today and it turned out to be a CTS-V with an exhaust… sounded bad ass…

Subie wagon seems to be the best car in the lot.

Average age of people at meet?

3 people in the 25 - 35 age group and one guy in his 50’s

The subie was there to promote rally cross I believe

I was just busting balls…

I really like these cars…Do you know if they are ok with snow tires?

I would not suggest it.
I know some guys do it and haven’t had any issues, but a Buffalo winter is a different story. Plus I figured a beater would keep it looking nice longer and keep the miles off it.
Also the wheel hop issue and blowing up differentials might not be pretty on an icy surface.