CTS-V >= Z8

Fun run on the hwy tonight 60 -100ish. He took the jump, I evened it out and seemed to be pulling slightly before he let off. Not sure how he felt about a car that had half the sticker price of his keeping up, but he had a big smile on his face the whole time. :slight_smile:

Nice, but from the last thread where this came up:

[quote=“cougarspeed”]

I am sure the answer is no.[/quote]

Yeah I was hoping people realized the tie-in and the joke.
Either way it was a fun way to end a night. Now I just need to get an XKR to want to play in my Bond car fun. (I don’t see many DBS’s on the road, nor do I think I would fair as well)

Ron any chance i saw you last sunday on transit. Figured it must be you as these cars aren’t that common

or are you out of town, and im an idiot?

Probably not, I am in Detroit. But might be in the Buffalo area this weekend. If you see a black V2 with an MI plate that would be me.
I know there are a handful of them in Buffalo. With production over 3k a year there will be more than the V1 in the near future.

its funny you mention that i met with a buddy that has a XKR last night we were trying to get a few runs in first pull i jumped way out ahead and seemed to be pulling on him but he signaled me to get off at the next exit… his girlfriend was flipping out screaming at him to stop haha. We are gonna try again this weekend to get out and do some real pulls ill come back with results