Cummins dodge > Evo

wow, that evo driver sucks.

you suck. No really. You suck.

reading all this is making me sick. like it mattered if one of you amazing drivers drove instead of mike. this is a 750wph truck that runs 11s in the 1/4 and 6s in the 1/8. Thats multiple seconds faster than his evo, reguardless you all would have lost. At least he had the balls to throw down the cash.

that’s a severely shitty top end then.

full size pickup truck? :picard:

he admitted that

edit

they raced for cash?

Seriously? This forum becomes more of a shit sandwich every day.

ITS A DIESEL PICKUP TRUCK

yeah

Pretty sad how badly the goal of people on this forum is just to sound like a giant d bag. It’s more and more reason why I do not post that much anymore.

So the evo driver looses a dig race to a Turbo Diesel truck that makes 700hp, 1200ft/lbs and a built transfer case specifically for drag racing (4x4 launches FTW), then actually mans up and PAYS his bet? And you guys want to sit here and critique his driving skills from a shitty (no offense the the person to took it) YouTube video? lol

If even if one of you drag racing / launching gods was driving his evo for him, you would have still lost. The truck is simply faster, and used his sleeper effectively :tup:

word
why cant we all just get a long :grouphug:

its used… a lot, people just dont know about it :slight_smile:

give me his #, ill call him when im tuned and show him whats up :tup:

x3

oh my goodness!

good thing i wasnt the one racing LOL

fun race.:tup: to mike for paying and giving a good race

he actually stopped back after the race and talked for a bit with all of us, he wasnt a dbag “oh my truck’s ultimate siqness” either, he was real cool

Cool race :slight_smile:

onyx is right…but dude with the evo, your reply makes you look like a jackass and your just inviting more people to take shots at you

edit at a redlight on the street? fail… i’m sure the cops will never hear a 2-step in the middle of the night, thats a wonderful idea
double edit WAIT, you raced at the light IN FRONT OF THE POLICE STATION? :picard:

:tup: sick truck.

If I had that shit I’d crash through buildings with it,like the Juggernaut.