Cure found for AIDS!!!

Wow, can we mark every one with diabetes, with heart disease and cancer, that way we knowthey will die

seriously that is one of the dumbest ideas I have ever heard

Can we say no longer having privacy, and violates your rights,

can we just change his title to “HitleR”

[quote=“66impalass,post:21,topic:24883"”]

Wow, can we mark every one with diabetes, with heart disease and cancer, that way we knowthey will die

[/quote]

they are already marked with medalert bracelets
next weak sauce argument please

[quote=“Zer0DazE,post:22,topic:24883"”]

next weak sauce argument please

[/quote]

Voluntary vs Mandatory

[/quote]

Are those diseases deadly, contagious diseases?
You need a permit to carry a gun right?:wink:

[/quote]

Are diabetes, heart disease and cancer contagious? Can you give them to someone else without knowing? Knoweldge is the biggest cure to preventing a disease.
Once again, think before you post.

READ WHAT I SAID BY MARKING IT ON AN INCONSPICUOS PART OF YOUR BODY THAT CAN EASILY BE COVERED BY CLOTHING THAT WAY YOU WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST.
IT WOULD NOT NEED TO BE PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE.

what aobut the other countless deadly contagious diseases that arent an epidemic?

edit: what part of ur body is covered when swiming? showering in a locker room. etc. privacy is your right. having a disease doesnt mean your not a US citizen.

i say we make people with aids glow in the dark

[quote=“Zer0DazE,post:27,topic:24883"”]

i say we make people with aids glow in the dark

[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote=“wickedcivy,post:26,topic:24883"”]

what aobut the other countless deadly contagious diseases that arent an epidemic?

edit: what part of ur body is covered when swiming? showering in a locker room. etc. privacy is your right. having a disease doesnt mean your not a US citizen.

[/quote]

Wouldn’t have to be necessarily for aids alone, any deadly contagious disease should be tested for.
If you have one, others should also have the right for them not to give it to you.

[quote=“AfXtc777,post:25,topic:24883"”]

Are diabetes, heart disease and cancer contagious? Can you give them to someone else without knowing? Knoweldge is the biggest cure to preventing a disease.
Once again, think before you post.

READ WHAT I SAID BY MARKING IT ON AN INCONSPICUOS PART OF YOUR BODY THAT CAN EASILY BE COVERED BY CLOTHING THAT WAY YOU WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST.
IT WOULD NOT NEED TO BE PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE.

[/quote]

OK, number 1 that’s degrading and humiliating to the person who was unfortunate enough to contract the disease. It’s not right.

Number 2, mandating that a person’s body be visibly altered to denote a certain condition is a first step that I would rather not see this country take. That sets precedent for all sorts of ugly legislation.

Why stop there. While we’re at it, tag anyone with Herpes. Oh wait, you can contract oral Herpes with your clothes on. Better make that tag visible.

Now lets visibly tag anyone identified to have an addictive personality, so that they cannot be sold alcohol or tobacco. It’s a public risk, our tax dollars pay all sorts of medical bills, including lung cancer. Alcoholics are more likely to drink and drive.

With all that going on, a politican that lost a marriage to infidelity with a personal agenda sees an opening to push a law through. He/she plays the game right, the law passes, and now anyone who cheated on their spouse has to go through life with a scarlette A tattooed on their forehead so that potential mates know to look out!

As mandatory labeling becomes more mainstream, some redneck in the Grand Old Party decides it’s time to stop them gays from brainwashing our kids. By some fucked up twist of lobbying the law passes. Now anyone with the ghey has to bear a symbol so that we can keep our kids away from them!

Or we could just keep the door shut on government mandated labeling.

Your choice.

God started AIDS to rid the world of promiscuous people so I don’t think labeling them is going to help God’s plan.

my OPINION is what I said, and I stand by it 100% sure it’s unfortunate if you got it. However, I don’t want it and want to know that you have it so I don’t getit from you.

Listen.

AIDS is because the blacks had sex with monkeys, and spread it to the gays. At least thats what my history teacher thought…

[quote=“vq30de,post:33,topic:24883"”]

Listen.

AIDS is because the blacks had sex with monkeys, and spread it to the gays. At least thats what my history teacher thought…

[/quote]

hahaha. I would like everyone to know that even though I tea-bagged magic johnson, im am STD free.

I feel like staying disease free is a personal responsibility. Get tested. Use protection.

[quote=“vq30de,post:33,topic:24883"”]

Listen.

[/quote]

That is correct, well according to a history book I had in college…
Who knows what truly happened, ah well

Fuck, I woke up this morning and “AIDS” was tattoo’d in big red letters on my left nut and “I HAVE” on my right :gotme:

[quote=“AfXtc777,post:32,topic:24883"”]

my OPINION is what I said, and I stand by it 100% sure it’s unfortunate if you got it. However, I don’t want it and want to know that you have it so I don’t getit from you.

[/quote]

walk around in a bubble, standing next to someone with aids is no more dangerous than standing next to some one with a cold

Seriously thought, that is a way to start wars

[quote=“AfXtc777,post:32,topic:24883"”]

[/quote]

to bad you didnt need blood in the 80s before it was safe… woulda sucked to be in a car accident and have blood put in you without knowing it had HIV.

[quote=“66impalass,post:37,topic:24883"”]

walk around in a bubble, standing next to someone with aids is no more dangerous than standing next to some one with a cold

Seriously thought, that is a way to start wars

[/quote]

It’s actually less dangerous, since AIDS isn’t airborn. So should people diagnosed with an acute airborn illness like a cold or the flu be forced to carry a sign proclaiming their illness?

[quote=“BikerFry,post:39,topic:24883"”]

It’s actually less dangerous, since AIDS isn’t airborn. So should people diagnosed with an acute airborn illness like a cold or the flu be forced to carry a sign proclaiming their illness?

[/quote]

That is the point of my post