Custom Glass?

Is there anyplace in the area or has anyone had custom glass made? Recommend somewhere? I have been toying with the idea of ditching the rear doors and stretching the fronts to make a 2dr sedan, but the glass keeps me from doing it.

You can try amazing glass in Albany
(518) 462-3666

wtf?

this is pointless and will be a TON of work.

Patriot glass

Oh wait n.v.m

Lmao

THIS^

When I called them last year about windscreens for the kit cars they said they didn’t do tempered glass

Just have them made from modified impact acrylic. Better than polycarbonate as that material doesn’t absorb moisture(why headlight covere eventually get that haze shit on them) Various impact levels, but typically 80-100 MIA is what you’ll use. Thermoforms easily as well, so shaping the countor to fit the doors isn’t difficult.

More scratch resistant than polycarbonate as well, just more expensive. Still going to be FAR cheaper than having custom tempered glass windows made. you DO NOT want to use regular glass.

custom tempered glass is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Lexan
/thread

your point? If it’s something I want to do for myself why is it pointless? I could care less about how much work it is I enjoy doing it. If it comes out the way I want the next step would be back halving the car. Guess not everyone is content with Autozone bolt ons.:retardclap

Benny is a good shit lol , he is a ballbuster . Id look into the coated lexan man . Safe and stays clear

what kind of car?

Honda civic

seriously? or the car in his sig?

:rofl car in the sig

MIA 80-100% > lexan(polycarbonate) for anything that sees moisture and direct UVR.

Yeah the treated shit . That’s what I said a few posts after .

how far are we talking about stretching the fronts? got any photoshops or anything to give a visual?

Same car before paint and the body line added around the rear side window…
http://www.sixwonsix.com/forums/sema/passangerside.jpg

wow. ill admit, at first i almost puked at the thought. but that looks decent. i kind of like it.

those suicide doors to! fuckin A!