Custom Radiators - Locally. Who?

Hello ladies and gents…

I’m wondering who locally makes customs radiators that are quality, but won’t brake the bank. I don’t need something thats mac daddy pimp sheet, but does need to be a quality piece. this will be on my car. there are radiators out there for my car, but im looking for something less money. i will, however, be cutting my rad support to mount it vertically

thanks
-bill

Look at the GM ones made by BE COOL, that don’t fit any particular model, they are usually around 200 bucks, which is a lot less than the 500 for a “to fit” model. Summit even sells nice aluminum ones for dirt cheap, they just give a height/width, you’ll have to measure to see what fits.

joelster: i was thinking about that…i just want to make sure it does a good job cooling… i dont want to get what seems to be a nice core because its large with alot of fins and rows, and have it end up sucking

Moxie Radiator Shop.

645 Indian Church Rd.
West Seneca, NY 14224

http://www.moxieradiator.com/

http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1&part=SUM-380328&N=700+4294839040+4294810996+400304+115&autoview=sku

cool, thanks. ill check them out

i was looking at those the other day. it would need to be 3" but thats no big deal, i know they offer those. i just need to find out if they are efficient for my setup. although, afaik my stocker has done the job so… :gotme:

mounting it vertically gives me so much more room for some fun though :slight_smile:

the owner of this place had some really nice cars in the garage next door a few years ago

Let me know how yours turns out, and where you get it from… I’m going to be doing mine next summer hopefully…

Wizard…OROC has the name and phone number

moxies FTW, they can make the same thing that they sell on summit cheaper and plce the inlets/outlets wherever you need. it should be less than $200 for whatever you are looking for there. the owner grew up with my previous boss, i chatted with him once about a custom radiator

BIG TURBO :party2:

damn! that is what im looking for

im gonna go see what they can do for me… its basically going to be roughly 30x22x3"… filler cap with an overflow tube…and some custom located outlets in -20an

:word: That is a top notch unit he’s got, they did a very nice job on it, Wizard is the way to go locally. :tup:

+1 for wizard

i have used Moxies about 3-4 years ago, awesome, standup guys. The owner actually followed me back to my house the one day and measured/custom fitted a mock-up in my bay to make sure it was perfect. I was really impressed

moxies!

Wizard…OROC has the name and phone number

I got a card from, Scott Attig who is the president of Wizard Cooling.

Phone Number: 716-622-2391

Address: 6149 Powers Rd.
Orchard Park, NY 14127

Never personally delt with him, just got his card from a car show.

^ Business First just did an article on him.
7241 Davis Road, West Falls
655-6760.

My brother-in-law has an incredible set up from him.