Cutout's or no cutouts?

if my car didnt come with the factory center mount exhaust and rear body valence thats what I would do, however, I love the center exhaust and Im keeping that./

Aluminized steel last long enough. Are you going to drive the 450+hp rwd car in the snow/salt? If not minor crap from summer roads will not do a damn thing to your exhaust. I ran a flowmaster 44 on my ranger for years. My buddy has a f-150 5.4L with dual flowmaster’s and it see winter and he isnt anal about cleaning his truck… no porblems still look new.

Flowmasters dont drone as much as FG packed mufflers. in my opinion from what I installed or ran myself.

BUT magnaflow makes all their shit out of stainless. you wont see them so just get the satin SS. The magnaflows a built very well, and I saw 2 FlowMasters welds start to crack… no MF’s had any problems for me so far.

Borla is nice, but overpriced i think.

I say run cherry bombs. it is a v8 afterall.

I can get a brand new Borla muffler for 170 shipped to my door.

A magnaflow is $110 shipped.

+1 to that one. DO IT!:excited side dumps

Drew seriously go with the flowmasters, like KKK said if your not running in the winter and salt you will be just fine. One thing that causes rot more than that is when peopl estart there car up and theres water vapor in the system and then shut it down while its still cold… they rot from the inside out…

Super 44’s sound awsome… I had one on the Z last season… it sounded great except for when I hit about 5 grand lol… then the v6 sound came out

and Borlas are overpriced

you can get a super 44 for 80-90 bucks shipped if you look around a bit… I payed 80 shipped for mine

my mufflers are not bad. theyre super light(because theyre as long as your hand) and have a nice flow, thing is, i’m told those are basically truck mufflers so theres that highway drone.

that center mount exhaust does look sick :thumbup

I just need a muffler that flows well with my catless, big cam setup but something thats not dumb loud but has a nice deep throaty sound.

come by my house later today if you want to check out mine. Youd be saving lots on weight and space with ones like mine, but theres not a whole lotta mufflin’ happening with those :lol

Get what Mario Andretti loves…

Super 44 seriously, look up clips for it…

the only problem I know of with them as some people have been known to blow the baffles out of them, but plenty of people run them and have for quite some time…

80 bucks a muffler you cant go wrong, seriously drew look into them

yah but I can get a brand new stainless Magnaflow for less then $100 off ebay. I would rather spend the money and get what I pay for.

I hear ya, but really on v8’s i think flowmaster sound superior to a lot of mufflers… thats my taste though

and like mentioned before, unless your driving in shitty salty conditions all the time aluminzied is just fine…

well I had magnaflow on my V6 and I drove that for 2 winters out of the 3 years I owned it and the muffler still looked new when I got rid of the car.

borla ftmfw

:+1

they sound nice no doubt, but there still overpriced

you get what you pay for. i could have bought $40 mufflers for the SER but went with $130/pc ones.

boy, did they sound good :bowdown

i dont like the sound of flowmaster or magnaflow. borla is proven performance with an awesome tone. only system id put on an american car of mine… matter of fact i had a borla on my focus. sounded damn good too.

This is true, but the only option I have.

For serious. I’m all about open dumps…