cutty!!!

post pics of the hurst…sorry to hear man!!!

geez what broke now

fucken harley riders beware, i hated bikes before and now I just don’t care for their safety. Mother fucker is comming towards us and then just cuts across right in front of this guy. Guy slams on his brakes, lady slams on her brakes…i tried my best, Basically i saved my car from being totaled. I swerved and then hit the brakes so i caught the lady’s back bumper and ran it down the whole side of my hurst. if didn’t swerve first i woulda been in her backseat. The fucken bike that caused the accident took off as soon as he saw what he caused. Police were cool, lady was cool, she hardly had and damage. First guy stayed around to tell the police what happend. But bassically i hit her so its on me. police were writing up a report because there was no injuries. I can’t switch over to the classic insurance now thou, its gonna cost me 800 more to stay on regular. As for the hurst. Bent the upper control arm, slightly bent the rim(the one that was brand new), sheared off the metal tire valve so the tire went flat but its still usable as is the rim, header panel is fine, right fender is done, right door is fixable maybe, rear quarter just on 6 inch crease which is easily fixable. Everyone is ok, i was fine. I mean i bearly go into her car, three more inches to the left and i would been ok but it was bang bang. Didn’t anticipate the bike pulling a move like that at all. I have several options, call my man in maryland to see if he got an 83 hurst door and fender or i’m gonna check out that H/O out in UT to see if i can get the door and fender. If not i’ll have to get a regualar cutty door and fender and get the decals etc… Silver if you got the pics, post em, its cool.

Some people I tell you, I was driving up Lebanon church and this guy come flying up behind me slits between me and another car and takes off. I get up next to him and look over, mind you he isn’t wearing a helmet, and I am like your a fucking idiot, and he just looked away. I should have swerved into him when he went between me and that other car. People that drive like that do not deserve the privilege to drive on the road.

like some asshole on this board…does a burnout right in front of my car on his bike…then he says chill the ground is wet…WTF…if a rock comes and chips my windshield is he going to put a new one in

:frowning: sorry cutty!!!:frowning:

tittywop

sorry man that sucks bad.

Originally posted by Cutty
fucken harley riders beware, i hated bikes before and now I just don’t care for their safety. Mother fucker is comming towards us and then just cuts across right in front of this guy. Guy slams on his brakes, lady slams on her brakes…i tried my best, Basically i saved my car from being totaled. I swerved and then hit the brakes so i caught the lady’s back bumper and ran it down the whole side of my hurst. if didn’t swerve first i woulda been in her backseat. The fucken bike that caused the accident took off as soon as he saw what he caused. Police were cool, lady was cool, she hardly had and damage. First guy stayed around to tell the police what happend. But bassically i hit her so its on me. police were writing up a report because there was no injuries. I can’t switch over to the classic insurance now thou, its gonna cost me 800 more to stay on regular. As for the hurst. Bent the upper control arm, slightly bent the rim(the one that was brand new), sheared off the metal tire valve so the tire went flat but its still usable as is the rim, header panel is fine, right fender is done, right door is fixable maybe, rear quarter just on 6 inch crease which is easily fixable. Everyone is ok, i was fine. I mean i bearly go into her car, three more inches to the left and i would been ok but it was bang bang. Didn’t anticipate the bike pulling a move like that at all. I have several options, call my man in maryland to see if he got an 83 hurst door and fender or i’m gonna check out that H/O out in UT to see if i can get the door and fender. If not i’ll have to get a regualar cutty door and fender and get the decals etc… Silver if you got the pics, post em, its cool.
You want me to checkout the hurst for you.

Cutty: but today I saw a General Lee car… You would have died…

pic 1

pic 2

it doesnt look as bad as i thought.

but sorry for you

Originally posted by P8NT-BALLAH
You want me to checkout the hurst for you.
yeah man if you get a chance, see if the door and fender are good on the passenger side and that the owner is willing to sell them. Thanks a lot!

some asshole tried that with gtp on the way to caste… jackass on a ghey bike tries to cut infront of a car in a line of 7+ cars going 75 - 85+ on the parkway…

dude sees all of us flying in the left lane passing people on the right… he tries to fly up on the right and then cut off gtp… well gtp just kept going because dude had no right to try that… then the dude wanted to fight.

he gets a big :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sorry that really sucks… :frowning:

Originally posted by Cutty
yeah man if you get a chance, see if the door and fender are good on the passenger side and that the owner is willing to sell them. Thanks a lot!
I’ll check tuesday.

Originally posted by P8NT-BALLAH
I’ll check tuesday.
thanks bro

Man Cutty that sucks. Seems like you don’t get may breaks in life dude. :frowning:

Originally posted by Black_WS6
Man Cutty that sucks. Seems like you don’t get may breaks in life dude. :frowning:
well i wake up every morning so it could be a lot worse. I just have back luck with cars and women.

pm sent