D.I.A.F. vs. D.I.A.L.

Since poll threads and the like are gaining such popularity I decided it is time to see if you would rather D.I.A.F. (Die In A Fire) or D.I.A.L. (Drown In A Lake)

My vote is on water death.:eyebrow:

I base that solely on my having burned my leg eariler in life being a pyro with a gas can and having a great uncle who had a car fall on him in his garage, catching fire, and trapping him. (He survived but wished he didnt)

What say you?

Option C: D.I.A.B. -die in a bed

[quote=“2TurboZ”"]

having a great uncle who had a car fall on him in his garage, catching fire, and trapping him. (He survived but wished he didnt)

[/quote]

more on this?

There is no option for that pugger.

both would suck but i hate the thought of drowning. Hopefully neither will ever happen lol

[quote=“Jam,post:3,topic:40108"”]

more on this?

[/quote]

He used to have his own repair shop in his garage many many years ago. He was working with a torch and caught some gasoline on fire and in his haste he knocked the jack down pinning him under the car. He suffered 3rd degree burns on his entire body and was an angry man from that day forward.

internet

Drowing is way better than burning you faggot. Anyone who would rather burn that drown is stoopid. Well, unless you mean drowning in acid, in which case I’d rather burn. But if you mean drowning in beer, then sign me up!

/internet

I knew I should have voted for Fry for the Internets biggest Tough guy lol

Lake of Fire?

[quote=“Haenszel,post:9,topic:40108"”]

Lake of Fire?

[/quote]

1 or the other…cant have your cake and eat it too :stuck_out_tongue:

water for sure

Either way you’re gunna panic so both loose that part of the vote. Drowning in water would suck, but once u pass out its all over. Fire hurts like hell and the only way it’d be over fast is if you are lucky enough to be in something thats ridiculously hot, not just a wood fire.

idk, llamas are pretty scary.

easily water, though. drowning would suck, but i think it’d be much more peaceful than being burned alive.

DIAF, what about DOTT, die on the toilet?

GET BACK IN THE FIREY WATER!

WWHD

[quote=“altimarollin,post:13,topic:40108"”]

DIAF, what about DOTT, die on the toilet?

[/quote]

DWAS

Die While Ac Slatering

wow, neck and neck…

I prefer Eat Shit and Die. ESAD.

who are the retards that vote DIAF? lemme put you in a fire for 15 seconds… you can stick me under water for twice as long…

This is an awfully depressing thread. I would prefer neither option.