D/R question

Does anyone know of a DR that is 245/45/17, 245/40/17, 255/45/17 or 255/40/17? Or better yet, the racing slick equivalent of those sizes (I’m not familiar with them).

I know the Nitto NT555 comes in a 245 but I’ve heard they’re far from the best DR’s out there. BFG and M/T have nothing and I couldn’t find anything on Hoosier’s website (that shit was made in like 1994, so hard to navigate :banghead lol).

much gracias

The Compass will be fine with all seasons.

:poke

anybody else?

Your problem is that you’re looking for a skinny tire on a 17" wheel. Go with a smaller wheel.

I’m not going to search for you… What tire width and height in inches?

I tried to tell him that, but he got some 17’s for free or something.

Wtf do you need drag radials for?

If it’s for ‘your’ e36 make sure you reinforce the front diff bolt with the radowski kit or AA DSB and/or solid diff bushings.

245 and 255 is a decently wide tire…or so I thought.:wierd

245 45 17 is whats on my mustang.And they are fairly wide. I would be suprised if you couldnt find M/Ts in a similar size.

Of all the ones I carry I only have a listing for the nittos

you want the smallest tire you can get, that hooks the most…

245’s in a D/R would hook plenty…and pretty much all drag radials hook good…just some wear out faster then others.

alright thanks for the help gentlemen.

Look at MT 26X11.50-17LT ET Street
Only has a 9.75 actual section width

this reminds me i need to get some for the welds ,great more money ill see if i can find a good used set fuck it

Used sticky tire FTL. They lose their stickyness after a season or so, and after alot of heat cycles.

yeah thats true ,fuck