WTB: 17" Drag Radials.

Before i go and buy another set i figured i’d see if anyone had a pair layin around for sale.

i would prefer 205/40/17’s preferably new or as close to it as possible.

I don’t really care what name brand they are, because my BFG T/A Radials lasted 3 weeks, now i got cords comin through on the drivers side.

Also… 225/45/17’s might fit, so if someone has them i’d consider it too…

LMK if anyone has any/prices. Need asap

You might want to think about getting a regular grippy tire the drag radials are meant to drive to and from the track but mostly for track use the requires a dot legal tire because your gonna be going through these like every month if your lucky

http://www.mickeythompsontires.com/strip.php?item=ETStreetRadial

excellent drag radials. they have a 205/40/17. i doubt youll find many people out there with used 17" radials.

Why not step down to a 15" wheel and have some more sidewall and a better selection of dr’s?

I put 15" wheels on for the track on my Mustang so Id have a little more sidewall.

hes a ricer. what do you expect.

::slight_smile:

my car def is pointless on street tires, even on the street. having Drag Radials makes me less likely to do burnouts everywhere, and i can actually try to dig race. So i basically need them, and for the amount that i drive the car i didnt think those BFG DR’s would evaporate so fast.

What’s wrong with Dan Allen’s brand new 17" Nitto 555’s for $100?

thats what i said…

what size?

swift you should step down to a smaller tire on your car. a 50 series on a 15inch would be better for hooking up.

he didnt text me back?

Drag Radials are only suppose to last for one track day.

is that for serious?

Is your face for serious

:confused

yes :gay

I <3 you :benny

I’ll get them for you next time he’s up here. if you can wait that is.