drag radial's

ok i know i posted this befor but i am still looking for a set of drag radial’s to fit on a 16in rim. If anyone has anything new or used let me know thanks.

Your car seemed to hook just fine at the track. I would work on the driver mod before wasting money on drag radials

What she said

i know i just think they will help thats all.

Drag radial is what?

what 60ft’s are you cutting, dom?

Yea you dont really need drag radials just a better street tire and more practice launching the thing

what tires and what size? just invest in a new, wider set of wheels for regular driving around and sticky tires to put on them. you’ll have better looking wheels and stickier tires and you wont need to switch tires all the time.

He works at the same place our Egyptian friend does. He doesn’t have to invest in anything. :rofl:rofl

Well i have on them now stock 17in rims with 245 45 17 cheap pepboys tire’s i keep taking hahaha

hahahahah that place is the best to work for.

if he wants real wheels and not hawt motegi mr-7’s he aint getting them from pep boys

:lol. if you’re doing 2.1x on those tires on real tires you’d be a 2.00 most likely. what’s the treadwear on the tires you have? it’s probably 700 :lmao

What do you mean pepboys sells the fresh rims. really i put new rims on 2 cars everyday that they order from us its funny how people waste money on those rims hahah.

OT.Find somone to buy my turbo there bitch tit’s.

:lmao

All the kids around him wanted it at “the lot” a few weeks ago.

I will ask around how much are you asking? I wanted to go turbo in my car but i cant find anyone to biuld the manifold.

150 buck and it’s whoevers.

ok