drag radial's

what’s your lug pattern? 5x114.something?

5x114.3

i thought i saw RE040’s on your car?
oh and i was the kid in the talon going through puddles at pepboys the other day :lol

no you werent.

Dom, save a bit and scoop a set of 16x8 Rota Slipstreams or something(black ones would look sick on your car) and then scoop a set of Mickey Thompson ET Street DR’s and you’ll be set.

ok im looking up price’s

Dude, he does NOT need MT Radials, whatsoever. The most i would reccomend would be Nitto555R radials.

Well we can try out my new MT ET Streets on his car next week and find out, if he wants.

Ok, Im just sayin, on a 14 second car they really arent needed, and not going to gain much from having them. But if he wants to try, its his car, go for it.

How much did those cost? Looking to pick up a set for the Banana.

wants? as in selling or just trying them to see if i like them. And the rota rims in this color would look sick what do you think 16 or 17in?

i would say just get good high performance summer tires. on 245/45/18 Dunlop SP Sport MAXX’s i cut 2.20 60ft’s in a FWD, LSD-lacking, torquey-ass car, you should be able to do 2.000’s or better on good summer tires in the Z

if you’re only using them for DR’s then get whatever size has cheaper/more readily available tires.

idk they would probley look sick to just keep on the car lol

If youre going to do it, go with a 15" rim(if it clear brakes). There are more tire size selection, and there is more sidewall, which=more traction.

I cut 1.7’s in a FWD non-LSD.

On slicks :lol

well i put a 15in rim and it hit.

:lmao

i wish i put slicks on the altima before i sold it, then it would have been 14.1 or (probably) better bone stock

You could probably get them in 16x7 and then get 255/50/16 MT ET Streets
As for mine, I could bring them up and you could test them out and see if they even help. They’re on Camaro wheels, which are 5x114.3, So they should fit.

I know there are guys runnin em on the Z’s, you just need the right backspacing.