D-SPORT DRIVER's SEARCH JUNE 28

http://members.shaw.ca/sil_eightyRPS13/web_flyer.jpg

How much of a chance do i have of entering the July 24th event if i dont make it to this one? Also, ive been wondering how they are going to be running the event (drift battles or single judged runs?), because im not sure how comfortable i am with being sideways beside someone who i dont know with no guarantee that i wont come out of it with a few thousand dollar repair bill that isnt my fault. I would really like to get into the drift meltdown but im not sure if i can make if for the tryouts on the 28th, thanks man, chris.

So you’re saying my diff needs to be done for the 28th…ok.

Shit, I wonder if my suspension will be in?

Sweeeeeet. So anyone can come if they wanna give’r a rip eh? What time does it start?

B-Wurm :smiley:

well ill let u know when u take the first corner…this is not an open lot, it is an acutal track…so goin off the track will result in punishment…plus the owner doesnt want us ruing his gravel trap…i will say, this layout will take some skill…so show up friday night s and get your practice and questions in

will a R200 werk in the z31? cause im tellin u a weld’d diff will last u no longer than a couple passes…its too much strain on the gears…

Yes it is an R200 in the Z31, but it’s a different case than the S13s and S12s. Apparently the LSD unit will work just fine though.

What kind of punishment? Like points/whatever deducted or pissing the owner off? I mean, it’s drifting, people spin out no matter how good they are. It’s gonna happen. But lower scores or whatever I can handle. I just really wanna take a rip at some higher speeds. Plus track drifting is something I haven’t gotten to do yet. I don’t care if I make it to the comp, I just wanna have fun.

Well obviously the gravel trap can rip off bumpers and such on our lowered cars, but other than that, i wouldnt worry too much about damage…risking a bumper is a hell of a lot better then what we’re used to in lethbridge, where if you fuck up, you gotta get on the phone for new suspension arms and rim repair… :lol:

Hehe, my car’s bone stock so any missing bumpers are an excuse to do a Sil40 conversion :lol:

But I realized that I have a bloody social exam that tuesday so I won’t be able to make it out to drive at all anyway. :wall: God that pisses me off!