D15Z6 mini-me hatch (Sickvic)

Figured I may as well throw my ride up here, pics to come at some point…

D15B7 block
D16Z6 Head
Greddy TD04-15g turbo
Walbro 255 fuel pump
Aem fuel rail
310cc injectors
Greddy Type S BOV
Blox fpr
F1 stage 3 clutch
Fidanza Alum flywheel
Chipped P28 ECU
AEM adjustable cam gear
alum. over-sized radiator
adjustable coilovers
lightweight 10lb wheels soon to come. :slight_smile:

I think that’s everything so far, the car is always a work in progress of course…

pics…

pics and specs on the car itself?

No pics…FAIL

what are you tuned on, isn’t this like your third motor?

havn’t had time to do pics, will do soon. Yeah, tech. its the 5th motor. the first had and electical issue, second blew the rings. third was in the new body I’m running now and that blew the rings, so I rebuilt it with domed pistons (only ones I had at the time) @ aprox. 12:1 comp and boost, so that didn’t last long… go figure.:haha :ponder the forth was another b7/z6 mini me but I didn’t account for the block height changing the timing and had a vacuum issue. that was a used motor and the rods bent in that as it did in #3, except that one actually made it back to the shop. so now I’m on #5 and I’m pretty sure all the bugs are worked out. Although I may have found a D16Z6 block I can use for #6, goal being eagle rods and 300-350hp with that one for the summer. and before anyone says anything, #7 will be a B-series beast. but that’s way down the road if at all.

my car, the 1st motor and a piston that had a punch taken to it, I welded the top and ran it at 12:1 comp and 15psi boost +/_

my current motor and a couple blown ones…