D1GP vs USA - Irwindale Speedway Dec 13-17

I just want to know what happened to say such thing …

like what local newcomer to the drift scene go up to the drift kings of the city and got beat up or shunned or something … ?!

LOL stock s13? Id have a lot more money in my bank acount if it was stock. And im making an observation based on threads i have read by certain people on here that seem to honestly think they have some reason to talk themselves up. Its funny that Kent seemed to jump right on that one even though i didnt mention any names… So no i wont apologise for this one, simply because its the truth. A little humility goes a long way, no need to get offended.

who are you ??? pm me if you dont want your name on the boards…

he is another faceless nobody who will never mention name or face and talk all the shit in the world about you on these threads than in real life, he will come and suck your dick after you win another event about how cool you are or Marc is…

just another one who loves to hear themselves talk on the internet about how much they know about you and how much of an asshole you are… blah the fuckity blah… So much rage piling up for the summer season, gotta love it.

oh my thread has been hi-jacked

YES!!! its like elementry all over again

u gunna be ok scott? i’m here for support from these bullies… 8)

pffft I’m going to be in D1 bitches…AE86 FTW

this is getting blown out of porportion.
forget i even said anything. i wasnt trying to start anything. i all i ment was all those guys r really down to earth nice guys that will talk to any one no matter their skill level.
sorry for starting this feud. too get all worked up over something like this really isn’t worth it. 95% of the local drifter are super nice guys it just a select few that let it get a too much too their heads. not a big prob just that we r all human and should be teated as equal even though we might not be just as good as something as small as drifting

Haha, yea this was fun, i got my kicks.

“cough”

I think they are outlawing them next year … they tend just to be more loud and less exciting anymore .No smoke and no drifting the big banks

HAHAHAH thats funny

Have you got big versions of those pics??

“cough”

I think they are outlawing them next year … they tend just to be more loud and less exciting anymore .No smoke and no drifting the big banks[/quote]

HAHAHA powned… D1 that!!

of which ?

Can’t believe I didn’t think to post my shots on here. I’ll just copy and past the albums and sample shots from the other forums in case some folks haven’t seen them yet.

Without further delay, here are the shots from day one.

Click for full Photobucket album

And a few samples as usual. Enjoy!

Here are the shots from Day two.

Click for D1GP Day 2 album

Tsuchiya and Nagata

Click for D1GP Day 3 album

Click for D1GP final day album

Man those are some amazing shots. And is it just me or does that solstice look seriously hot?