D1GP vs USA - Irwindale Speedway Dec 13-17

it is hilarious to be honest … there is nothing stock left on that car anymore …makes it quite hard for others to compete when cars are at that kind of level

“cough”

I think they are outlawing them next year … they tend just to be more loud and less exciting anymore .No smoke and no drifting the big banks[/quote]

That’s too bad.

I was just joking, I just love the AE86.

“cough”

I think they are outlawing them next year … they tend just to be more loud and less exciting anymore .No smoke and no drifting the big banks[/quote]

That’s too bad.

I was just joking, I just love the AE86.[/quote]

I know I know …its just the awful sound they make drowns out everything else it was soo annoying and they didnt make any smoke for the majority of their drivers runs … the sr20 blue car was sick though …enough power in that light setup was perfect and he was able to run with nomura in 2 of the eliminations

He had to have been the fastest overall driver out there. Able to maintain comparable speed and angle through the fast sections and then faster through the deceleration areas because of the car’s light weight. Very exciting to watch. :E

No no … not the fastest … did not make the most smoke or most entertaining … but definitely great to watch and almost at the level of most of the japanese drivers in the event

“cough”

That’s too bad.

I was just joking, I just love the AE86.[/quote]

I know I know …its just the awful sound they make drowns out everything else it was soo annoying and they didnt make any smoke for the majority of their drivers runs … the sr20 blue car was sick though …enough power in that light setup was perfect and he was able to run with nomura in 2 of the eliminations[/quote]

Yes the sr20 corolla is insane. The really loud one’s must be the 4ag 20V’s which rev insanely high after all the work they do to them for D1. Great engines for the track but not enough power as you say to compete with the other cars anymore.