(d1star) DJ Pyro's Weekend Adventure (August 1-4)

So most of you know what’s happening with this. I’ll make this nice and brief. To the point even.

Last year I had a lot of flakes, I’d like confirmed numbers. There will be a MANDATORY pre-meet somewhere in the GTA, so pay attention for notice.

You will be guests in my town, and at my grandmother’s camp. So please, try not to be retards lol…

I will keep a list on this post of all those who are confirmed, and ONLY those who are confirmed.

Everyone who is planning to attend this MUST attend the pre-meet which will be held a weekend or two before the actual event. I want to meet up with everyone that’ll be driving up to visit, before they get here, and I can hand out directions to get here at that time as well. (This includes any girlfriends you may be bringing)

As a bit of a teaser, here’s the last leg of the day before the BBQ/Bonfire (Mad elevation changes that you can’t see on the map):

…apparently the detail of all the small twisties that make the majority of those “straight stretches” not straight can’t be seen either… Boourns.

Link to tentative route for the day: The Most Amazing Driving You’ll Ever Experience

Agenda:
Friday:

• People will be rolling in Friday evening, so there isn’t a whole lot planned. Just chill out, and get ready for a full day of driving on Saturday.
  • Small cruise (20 min or so) to a nice chill spot for a bit

Saturday:
-Up and moving by 9:30am
-Stop for fuel and breakfast
-Drive, drive, drive, drive, drive
-We will be having a roadside lunch, at one of the turnaround points. It’s a super good homestyle resteraunt. Expect to spend about $10-15 for lunch there.
-Drive some more
-Day will end off with a swim/bbq/bonfire at my grandmother’s camp lot.

Sunday:

• Day at the beach
  • BBQ at Speed_Freak’s, in town.

Monday:

-People will be returning home whenever they want to leave

As you may have noticed from the information, we will be camping Saturday night.
Please, if you have a tent, bring it, if you have more than one, and we need them, bring that too.

I will try to either get my brother to bring the stuff out Saturday, while we’re driving, or I will bring it out Friday night after everyone arrives. So we don’t have to carry it all in our cars. But pack light.

Also, bring swim trunks/towels, and you can either bring your booze/whatever up, or get it when you get here. Either way, if you don’t want to have it in your car all day, try to have it ready Friday so it can be brought to the camp site.

I will post up some teaser pictures, and maybe some new teaser videos as we get closer.

Suggested things to bring:
Basic Car Repair Supplies (I’m sure there will be plenty of people with tools, but bring your own, just in case)
Tent/Sleeping Bag
Swimsuit/Towel (Dan I expect you to bring your sexiest bikini)
Toiletries
Booze/whatever
Someone bring a hookah and some nargila
A positive, safe attitude
Douchebaggery is not permitted, if you’re a tool, we’ll leave you behind. I’m not kidding.

And remember people, we will be staying at my grandmother’s lot, she does have neighbours up there, so try not to be too rowdy, or obnoxious.

Parking arrangements will be determined once I know how many vehicles there will be.

The vehicles will be safe at the lot we are staying at.

CONFIRMED
01- DJPyro
02- Speed_Freak
03- Osad
04- GTS-Tom
06- flatsil40
07- Re Ameyami
08- pcproa
09- Bountywolf
10- Weaves
11- assass1n
12- Pr@bu
13- Rabbit
14- nismo350gt (He’s coming from Alberta for **** sake)

Update, will add names as they appear.

CONFIRMED
01- DJPyro
02- Speed_Freak
03- Osad
04- GTS-Tom
06- flatsil40
07- Re Ameyami
08- pcproa
09- Bountywolf
10- Weaves

bump…

And I’m back as good ol’ DJPyro, minus a few thousand posts…

lol no doubt. no clue why.

looks like fun guys… to bad i cant make it out ill prob be in mexico visiting my fam.

'sall good. Mexico is warmer, and the tequila is better.

they all want to see the baby. so its a fam trip. no long nights and long days of hang overs. lol… id rather go for a cruise.

Guys…this trip is going to knock your socks off!! It will definitely be something you don’t wanna miss :slight_smile:

Love the way I’m confirmed, VIP FTW.

CONFIRMED
01- DJPyro -pete
02- Speed_Freak -petes better half
03- Osad -dan
04- GTS-Tom -tom
06- flatsil40 -chris
07- Re Ameyami -ivan
08- pcproa -pat
09- Bountywolf -sorry i forgot your name man :frowning:
10- Weaves- forgot yours to lol sorry.
11- fastback240 -shawn

if all them are going i bet i have to aswell. im down

PS: 1,224 km – about 15 hours 14 mins holy shit.

Where did 1224km come from? Is that the total round trip?

Either way, we got a guy who will likely be coming from Alberta to attend this, and he’s looking at way more than that just to GET there…

no thats one way from my house to the destination. lol

O…kay…

Bump. Email sent out, those who didn’t get the email and are interested in the cruise, PM me or catch me on MSN.