Dad punches teacher..

a girl that has little morals. will cheat on her boy friend, dresses and leaves nothing to the imagination, will suck a dick for fun, lets guys fuck her raw dog, a dick tease…etc

:rofl:

I really have to bite my tounge on this one. :rofl:

do you swallow? you a hoe, if you dont then youre a hoe in training

:puke:

your right! i must have forgot :hahano:

:wtcslap:

i know what ur thinkin and yeah

lol sorry cant say i do

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I know what I was doing when i was 15.
I think without knowing the full story it could have been either the teacher dude or girls fault. she could have hit on him and got mad that he didnt want to do it who knows?
Regardless this is one of the MANY reasons I HOPE my kids all come out with the XY chromosome combo.
F-girls.

Do you have a girlfriend?
Do you have a daughter/ niece / mother?

not saying you are but you asked. if you swallow you a HOE if you dont then youre a HOE in training. its very simple the defintion of a hoe

girlfriend…not techniqcaly
daughter…no
niece…no
mother…used to

you are a fucking moron… :tool:

no thats just the deffintion of a hoe, sorry if you fit into it. dont hate me cause im not the one that chose that path

Girlfriend doesn’t surprise me…

You have no experience with children of your own to be making comments…

you’re an immature ass and should keep your mouth shut.

I don’t fit into it… but you do… heard you sucked off some guy behind hooters for car parts…

your on my shit list now kid!

so if every girl is a hoe does that mean your all calling your mothers a hoe?

um lets see, not having a defined GF means what? i cant date girls i have to be stuck to one? at this age?

sorry about the part where you think im immature but its you that cant deal with reality

and for you to tell me to keep my mouth shut, not going to happen.

and for the next post you jsut made, grow up and act your age before talking to me about maturity

ohwell, she came into this herself