Daily Driver bumper sticker

Question…

Would you guys put a sticker on your daily driver and/or winter beater that said just that…Winter beater or daily driver? I have heard about people doing this on other boards, and wondered what the NYspeed peeps thought about it. I was thinking of putting something on the DD/Beater. I heard someone had a “Winter Beater” windshield emblem on their back windshield, and generally got a good response out of it.

Ideas? Comments? Bueller? :whogives: ?

No true car guy would ever put a bumper sticker on a car, any car, IMHO.

Windshield banners are lame. Bumper stickers are lame.

My DD is getting covered in skiing related stickers…

Oakley, Line, Salomon, Helly Hansen, ect…

91MR2 DD…is the best in terms of stickers…the only stickers I put on are on the windows and usually products that I have eg) NYSPEED, Stillen, HC and Innovative which i still need to get new ones

Putting “winter car” or “beater” on your car makes you look like a douchebag.

might as well put:

“i think i’m cool in the summer”

“i care way too much about what people are thinking about me as a person based on the car i drive”

:tdown:

if you want people to know/think you’re not poor and are driving a POS because your other car is too nice, get a good car.

no matter what way you cut it, if you are driving a piece of shit, its a piece of shit

maybe i should get a sticker on the cackord that says “my other car is a bmw”

:cjerk:

:word: to chino and newman.

it depends on if the car was in nice shape or not. My old Dakota or my old Grand Prix should of been rocking bumper stickers no problem.

but if it’s a car in decent shape, no way in hell… the “WOW” sticker is getting taped in the rear window

he’s not asking about bumper stickers in general, he’s asking about bumper stickers that specify that he has “a nicer car”…

It was funny the other day I was driving a 1996 dodge pick up that is starting to rust when I pulled up next to a silver Evo.
I have to admit I thought to myself, this guy probably thinks I have no clue what he is driving.
Then It dawned on me that I was probably the very last thing on this guys mind.:lol:
My point is, no one gives a shit who you are or what you are driving.

those only work on cool cars.

Like I would put WNTRBTR plate on a ML55

or Daily Driver on a 911 C4S as long as I had a GT3 on the weekends

My not just buy a shirt with a picture of your car on the front, and the year, model, your phone number, dick size (in inches) and list of siqqqq mods on the back. Then just wear that everyday…bumper stickers are gay…The only stickers I ever put on any car were two stickers that were on my tempo. One said something like “Your little princess is my little whore” and i think the other one was just a middle finer.

I put stickers on my car. Right next to my NAZZZZZZZ sticker

i don’t like putting Any stickers on my car.

haha. word.

I’m going to agree with most of you and say :tdown: to any stickers on my car.

Although, when I bought my bimmer, it had a bumper sticker on it. And it’s still on there because I’ve gotten a lot of compliments on it, but one of these days I’m going to take it off.

Why don’t you just have one that says “I am arrogant”?

This idea is :gay: