Daily Driver Ideas

I’ll be selling the JCW soon and I since I can’t really drive the new car in any bad weather, I’ll be needing a DD.

I’m just looking for ideas on different cars that I should be looking at. I’ve looked at everything from Civics to Land Rover Discoveries, but I feel like I must be missing some. Any ideas are appreciated.

Preferences:

• Under $4k
  • Newer than MY2000
  • Less than 150k on the clock
  • Relatively reliable
  • Good gas mileage - Over 25 mpg on the highway

TIA.

what year is my s2000

I am pretty sure he was going for Model Year 2000

I’ve got a Cherokee Sport for sale. Meets everything except the gas mileage.

I think justin brought in a late 90’s jetta VR6 5 speed he would sell cheap… if he didn’t sell it already that is. does not meet most of your criteria but it is pretty quick and red!

What did you get now? Lotus?

Jetta or Gti. Of course I’m biased but you won’t be let down. I would look into some

I’ll think about that. Thanks. 4wd would be nice too, but I’ll have to take it on long drives (300 miles) every once in a while, so gas mileage is huge for me.

1/2 way there! I’ve been selling my JCW parts since Saturday…

BTW my phone still tells me every time you’re at the gym. I can’t get it to stop! ugh lol

Good call on a Jetta. An mk3 or mk4 would be sweet.

I’ll sell ya my speed 6 haha. Meets everything your looking for!
The VR6 would be a nice little car to have for sure.

you’re*

PM’ed.

I have a 98 MK3 Jetta GLS VR6 5-Speed with 140K on it. It’s not mint, but has new brakes, new struts and shocks, new power steering rack, and new tires. It has average rust for an MK3, but is loaded up with leather, heated seats, moonroof, Bose, power windows, and power locks. I would like to get $2700 out of it.