dallas get roy williams

i hate them

what? where?

Just saw that.

news.google

1st, 3rd, and 6th rounders? jeebus. thats a steep price. pro bowlers routinely go for 2nd’s

Wow @ this!!!

Mehh… Brad Johnson aint got shit. they will loose early in the playoffs this season.

wow… holy mismatch probs

edit brad johnson will still manage fine with the talent around him, he doesn’t have to be flashy

Official? All I see is speculation.

they also lost the nig… PACMAN suspended 4 weeks to indefinitely

what is it going to say on his jersey, roy williams #2?

The trade would involve multiple draft picks but would not involve the Cowboys’ first-round pick, a source told ESPN.com.

they’re gonna need to go to middle initials lol Good thing they aren’t on the same side of the ball or else it’d really make things confusing

It would be stupid to address a decent offense when the defense is lacking worse than a two dollar whore. This is Jerry Jones, however, so I am not surprised he just hopes to outscore the other team, not actually play them.

Shaun Alexander is a Redskin!

Tony Gonzalez is not coming to B Buffalo!

It is official, its a 1st, 3rd and 6th… all for Williams and a 7th round pick… stupid trade.

also:

Bills send underachieving DT McCargo to Colts for undisclosed pick

Any takers on how long it’s going to take TO to start his shit?? In the Cowboys first loss, he complained about not getting the ball enough, now he has to share with Williams and Crayton.

Williams is better than Owens… there, i said it :stuck_out_tongue:

yay madden

Crayton is not THAT good of a WR… he has 1 decent game out of every 8

He is… As long as he keeps the ball in his hands

TO is happy. Maybe now he wont be doubled or tripled every play.