damn car.....

hey guys-

put the car back together after h/c/i install plus hiding wires. last week tried to start it…nothing at all…just a click.

today replaced starter and solenoid just because they are OEM…same thing…just a click. so i pulled the battery out of my other car to just to check…again, just a click. wtf?

off the tops of your head any ideas?

i checked and i have power to the solenoid, at the other side of the soleniod, and at the starter off of both leads.

my only other guesses;

1. the ground wire that came outta the firewall harness that was grounded to the factory heads might not be good?

2. somehow i fuc*ed up a wire somewhere while hiding. but what one or ones wouldnt let the car crank?

thanks guys. almost time to buy an LS1.

good luck…

ls1 great choice:D

:doh:

never ran a ground wire to the block after moving the battery to the trunk. car started right up after that. dumbass i am.

Originally posted by venom
:doh:

never ran a ground wire to the block after moving the battery to the trunk. car started right up after that. dumbass i am.
:owned: :tounge:

Originally posted by Pewterss
:owned: :tounge:

yup! how’s it running now?

eveything seems to be ok. slight belt misalignment problem, but thats minor. now must go get tuned. its running hella-rich right now.

:eek: