Damn Dominos

yeah but national chains suck balls, papa johns, dominos, even pizza hut is shitty most of the time.

Don’t take this personally, but it’s because you’re from WNY. You grew up eating what most people in this country consider some of the worse pizza ever made. It’s why when you travel you think every other city’s pizza sucks, because you’ve grown up to like crappy pizza. When ever I travel I always make sure at least one meal is pizza to force myself to remember what a good pie is like.

So when you go to national chain, and eat a pizza that is pretty nationally accepted, you feel it sucks.

I’ve had pizza all over the east coast and even all over Europe. Maybe it’s a Buffalo thing, but some of the Rochester pizza joints are top-notch. A lot of them suck too, those are the places doing $5 large pizzas.

I hope you can make that work. I’ll be there. Frequently. :headbang: What’s your pie going to taste like? Can you liken the style/recipe to anything? Italianish burnt pepperoni style like Gino’s in Tonawanda or Pasquale’s in West Nukka? Thick ass crust like Marks? Sweet sauce like LaNova’s? I know I know, just try it when you’re open (which I will.) I’ve forgotten by now what it tastes like but I used to live behind that a place that opened in Wimbledon plaza that was awesome that my fiance liked even better than Pizza Hut (thank God.) It was audios’ buddy’s place IIRC. Forgot the name.

Where is the place located? More specifically than just on GI…

no, never called… never had dominos actually… bocci’s, good guys, and budweys, and sometimes brandos. those are pretty much the places i will order pizza from

I think it was called Perfect Pizza. I wonder if it’s still open…

Speaking of Dominos, I was running in the village of Hamburg the other day and watched the dominos delivery guy, delivering to a house like two blocks from the shithole. That was pretty freaking sad

Kev,
I always forget that margharita is a name not a kind.That is most definite The little ones that “cup and char”.I may have another different kind of Pep on hand just in case.
Biker,
Price will probably be $7.49 for cheese and $1.69 for each additional topping so like $9.85 for a large which include tax.
I also plan on honoring every pizzerias coupons on G.I and was even thinking about maybe beating them by and additional 10%.
My pizza will be very similar to Bocci’s .
We also will be giving a percentage of ALL sales to some local charietes(roswell, united way,etc) as well as St Judes.
It is right next to Fantasy Island,not across the street but right next door.

man, whatever you do, don’t eat a shitload of peanut butter instead. that would be a mistake

And for the record, Lanova does between 25-30 MILLION a yr if you count online.
D

Domino’s is disgusting. So bad. Horrible.

But that is fucked up that they didn’t deliver your food. Since they had an hour.

Did they ever actually get the food to him?

nope

I worked for that shitty place. I actually would take deliveries so close that I would get there faster on foot. One lady had about 34 kids so she couldn’t leave. The rest are just lazy fat asses.:stuck_out_tongue: Dry tasteless pizza and soggy wings (They come in a slimy bag and just go through the pizza over 2X). Their large is like a medium, medium is like a small, etc. People used to buy that overpriced thin crust pizza and eat a whole large one by themselves, and then call and complain.

Did you ever get the urge to tell her to close her legs?

dominicoes!