Damn Dominos

So I ordered a pizza at 2:05 am and its now 3:03 am and its not here. I think they blew off my order considering they close at 3. WTF And yes I spent the last 10 minutes calling them but no one picked up. I’m pissed and hungry. :2fingers:

Rocky’s Island pizza would never blow off a customer.You may have to drive up here to get it tho.
Must be something else tasty in your cupboard.
D

hope you like the taste of spit

Its not coming so no taste of spit ha.

So did you get it?

I think the answer is an obvious no. Find their corporate information and write a fancy letter to them about this. If anything they get on their ass and make sure they stay late for the next few weeks. :tup:

Edit: wtf teh double postage.

Domnios pizza sucks anyway. You’re better off not getting it.

Serves you right for buying Domino’s

I buy it because its $5 for a large past midnight. College kid like myself can’t turn down that price.

And pretty much guarantee that they spit on your next 10 pizzas. :slight_smile:

how would they know who it was? all they would know is there was a complaint to dominos HQ and now they are in trouble or whatever…

OT
yings delivers til 4, and they will deliver beer too… how can you go wrong

i actually had a dream about ordering pizza last night.

i think it was because of this thread

You ever call that 800 number on the Dominos pizza box for their customer satisfaction survey? That survey is done by a company called Qualistics, who used out outsource all their IVR work to a company called IVR Inc, in Williamsville, NY, who was my previous employer.

Dominos takes customer surveys to a level you wouldn’t believe. If you leave a bad survey, Dominos corporate knows about it in less than 12 hours, by CONTRACT. Corporate will then call the store manager, as well as forwarding them any surveys that fall below a certain threshold for scoring. Provided on that report is any information you provided, along with your ANI (like callerid, but not blockable), and your reversed matched address. Even if you phone is unlisted, or a cell, chances are the databases we used probably had your address. If your cell is your only phone I can almost guarantee the database has your real address. The store manager then has to follow up on the serious complaints to close out the survey.

They take these surveys real seriously. They have report after report showing their huge growth over the years is directly related to keeping each stores performance up. If the phone system was down at 3am, you’d think 1000’s of people were dying every minute it remained down, not that some jackass couldn’t call and say his pizza was cold.

These comments are really sad considering I’ll be open in a few weeks.I say sad that All the things you hear and see and LC, dominos, and the other big names do so well all because of millions in advertising.They use the absolute worst products, have no sense of customer service and make millions a year.
One thing I notice is how did large pizzas get so small? I ordered from a place the other day(say cheese) and received a 15" large C+P and the price was $13.42 picked up.When I was last open 10 yrs ago(sold it to go to GM) I had an 18" C+P for $8.50.I understand prices went up but That is close to 50% more price and 50% less pizza.I plan on having a 16" C+P for under $10 tax included when I open, Very clean 100% remodeled store, Very friendly service(90% of the time the wife or I will be waiting on you)
Using top products(Costanzos,Sorrento,Franks,etc) and just pray I make $200K a yr.Ultimate goal is $500K in 09 or what Lanova makes in a month:D .So next time ya order a pizza remember the little guy.
D

Jay,
If all that is true that is really good.I know most places Just dismiss is.
D

dont forget margharita!!!

I plan on taking a trip out from Roc to sample this pizza. Sounds like it should be killer.

Pizza is good only if using the correct ingredents, cheap pepperoni, and canned sauce suck ass.

la nova does alot of its sales online also. and they dont even have good pizza, overpriced imo.

they are the sony of pizzerias :stuck_out_tongue:

Dominos and Fazolis both take those surveys very seriously. I should know, I was the one responsible for making sure the phone system that took them was up, and that data was exported on time.

Places like Dominos thrive part because of marketing, but part because people like consistency. I’ve tried at least 20 different local places for pizza, and you never know what you’re going to get from night to night. Overcooked, undercooked, too much sauce, too little sauce, too much cheese, too little cheese… all those things change depending on who’s working that night. When you go to a national chain, even in another city, the product is much more consistent.