damnit i knew i shoudn't have waited so long

went up to slowboy today and they sold the last regulator before i got there so i figured i’d grab the install kit while i’m there and just order it from summit to have it for monday since i’m already pissed…well summits backordered till the 24th i hate this time of year why can’t people buy shit over winter.

why couldnt you do it? you might be one of the ppl that are bitched about
this shit. jsut think if you were the buyer of teh last one

i tried to, i’ve been trying to get enough money to buy it for 2 months now…ask anyone how long i’ve been bitching about my fuel pressure regulator.

Originally posted by BlueMeanieTSi
i tried to, i’ve been trying to get enough money to buy it for 2 months now…ask anyone how long i’ve been bitching about my fuel pressure regulator.

:sadwavey:

that is a long as fucking sig. you got there

boo hoo

Originally posted by 4-3
boo hoo

you’re just mad because i’m just using it as another excuse not to race you :rolleyes:

order it from Jegs:rolleyes: or pewter

went up to slowboy today and they sold the last regulator before i got there so i figured i’d grab the install kit while i’m there and just order it from summit to have it for monday since i’m already pissed…well summits backordered till the 24th i hate this time of year why can’t people buy shit over winter.

:crying:

you’re just mad because i’m just using it as another excuse not to race you :rolleyes:

right…

cars out front of work buddy, you can come up and park next to it hoping it’s gonna pull out and race you on it’s own. that seems to be what you people do these days to it when someone says they aren’t stupid enough to race them.

http://www.rmweb.net/vb/forums/images/smilies/action-smiley-041.gif

Originally posted by 4-3

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

x2

x3

:ugh: x 4

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

i need one of those too dammit

i did what shaggy said about jegs, they still said in stock george so try there, unfortunatly bills hit and i couldnt order mine :frowning:

if you need the money auction your sister off