Darian Long ATL mall cop!

while bored working remote I stumbled upon this guy’s youtube channel.

he’s a mall cop with a taser, real gun (for backup), and most importantly a body camera. he baits people and then goes after them…

it’s amusing… the language is NSFW.

a couple good ones:

“Mall”

Oh dear lawd…

• Updated - - -

Does youtube have a translator??

some of those videos are crazy. so to fight a black person in atl all you have to do is pick a word and replete it over and over until the other party understands?

If deplete is to take away then replete would be…to put back and then take away for infinity?

Hahahaha, that logic blew my mind.

ugh. Is carpet bombing legal?

Those kids in the first video don’t have a fucking chance.

Thumbnail on the second one…lmao

And this is why racism will never go away.

• Updated - - -

That’s the really sad part.

That mall cop is a bigger dumb ass than any of those thugs he’s antagonizing. He should be fired and investigated if he hasn’t been already.

Yes very sad to watch the fear and confusion on those kids. Completely the mothers fault but that “cop” is just as guilty as the rest of them. :frowning:

Not defending many of his actions but in the wild he would be described as the alpha male jn that situation. It would be damn difficult to not turn into a ass around that situation all day

Sure, but he’s not in the wild, he is trusted with a small amount of power, and is not acting properly per his duties. Even though he is in no way law enforcement, people will undoubtedly see these videos and then feel that police are overstepping their powers.

Fear and confusion? Are you talking about the ones marching up and saying “you gay” repeatedly? At least that’s what it sounds like to me…no subtitles.

Really??? I mean, he’s a fool for sure, but come on…

And yes…this is def. why racism is still alive and well…

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd75/jsears77/run_over_people_zpsdbd9e2f5.jpg