Dave Brown>

I hate eatonualive. Im hard. I like girls.

bullshit.

isnt this a personal threat ?

we should have Shift518 weight classes to make these internet warrior tuff guy fights fair

Fuck that. I’m 6’2" and I’ve never dated a girl over 5’4." Spinners for the win.

Fighter: Nolan

Weight: 160lbs

Height: 5’11"

Bench Max: ?

Deadlift Max: ?

Squat Max: ?

40 Yard Dash Time: I’m Black

Standing Vertical Leap: I’m Black

Special Move: The Black Anaconda

you must include height, weight, age, bench max, deadlift max, and squat max (all unassisted, of course)… also 40 yard dash time and standing vertical leap

Post edited.

hahahah

thanks man…we are just trying to follow the criteria

#1 no, bc i sed it was alright to beat the shit out of u not that i was going to

#2 stop being a little bitch

Fighter: Chuck

Weight: 220lbs

Height: 6’2"

Bench Max: 280

Deadlift Max: ?

Squat Max: 600

40 Yard Dash Time: 5.0 junior year of H.S.

Standing Vertical Leap: ?

Special Move: Ginger attack

No problem, I’m just trying to help out.

haha ok tough guy . How old are you seriously ? … Like I would expect you to be friends with zack lanahan . You guys are both scumbags and like to act like money aint a thangggg.

if you two are going to continue to argue, AT LEAST post up fight stats

Im calling bullshit on that. I dont even think Emmanuel squats that and he’s jacked.

Buncha gays up in here

Please dont comment ITT unless you are willing to put a dick in your mouth for a large sum of money.

Thanks,
RED

Just some friendly advice: grow up. If you have any aspirations of being a successful businessman, stop acting the way you do on an internet forum. You have laid out countless reasons why no one should do business with you for the world to see on here, and you just keep digging yourself a deeper hole. I don’t know you and I can guarantee I will never meet you, but I can also guarantee that you won’t get any more sound business advice than to just stop talking.

Tough guy tactics may work in junior high, but not in the real world.

I am a successful business man, and anything I say postive or negatively on this forum will not have any effect on my business’s…successfullness?.. No ones acting tough, just backing myself up as usual and you among others not reading the entire threads… as usual… But its w.e, laduke and i worked things out, its all good.