Dave Brown>

Alright… i guess that is a good reason. I hate people who go out looking for fights… just doesn’t make sense to me.

So jersey shore stole it from Hockey?

I got an awesome business idea, shirts for fist pumpers with fight straps NHL style, what do you think?

I agree, get into MMA or something, dont try and fuck someones night up becuase your bored and think your tough becuase thats EXACTLY what that dude and the other two dudes trying to fight trav were doing. There was absolutely no reason to start shit when we werent doing anything…

…Exept when Travis told this tall skinny kid that was cursing the female bar tender to get out “fuck outta here faggot” like 8 times :rofl:rofl

Ha, lol, like I said bro, that’s not typically me, but I had a rough day yesterday (you know why), and along with her being a friend, I kinda took it out a little on him. But he did need to go!

Oh youll make millions without a doubt, go for it.

0:35, not that the white kid had a chance anyway but as you can see the sweatshirt didnt help lol

Dave, we left at what, 3? That last bar stays open till ~4 and like I said, there is ALWAYS fights at the end of the night. All of the dudes in there looking for fights get as much liquid muscle into them as possible before finding trouble:crackup

3:30 and yeah I could tell lol… it was funny though

I need in. So sad i didnt go.

Same place is WELL known for ‘roofeying’ people (name of the bar is ROOFERS, lol). I got it once…you saw last night how much I can drink and control myself, well, I went there one time, had 4 beers in 2 hours, went home and puked for well over an hour and BEGGED to go to the hospital. Several friends have gotten it too. Sad. Thankfully I think the bartender(s) that were doing it are gone now.

Absolutely, lets make a thread with a date and roll like 20 deep.

Ha, after last night, you know how funny it’d be to get like 20+ out of towners at those places. I made it happen once, but that’s when I rented that first bar for the night and had a private party.

You guys sound like you would be fun to hang out with (PJB) lol

he let me drive his bmw without knowing him for more than 10 minutes. dave is a cool dude.

Did you guys go out in “downtown” Ti?
I’d be down for a Shift night out, Flubbs actually had cars in the big lot Saturday night, just like the good ol days :rofl

Kinda wanna join in on some of this craziness…lol.

you should take him on date

Hahaha I did’nt think I would miss out on all that… Next time travis, Next time…

BTW what bar you go to?

All 3, night starts out at my friends bar (Pub), Burleigh, then Roofers. Your girl can get into Roofers, and probably the Burleigh with a decent stragety

Yeah, that’s the only place to ‘go out’ really, lol. As Dave or anyone that has been out up here (Singh, Jammer, Kramer, few others I’m missing), it’d be funny as fuck to roll in like 10 deep of out-of-towners here.