Dave Brown>

wow…my suspicions about you Nick were right

Good reasoning. Be broke for ever > 5 seconds and a ton of money after.

You do it for free all the time at backdoors motors.

+rep for pjb no money can make a person in the right mind do that

edit; besides Deathtrap

idk dude,I hear wut ur sayin, but there are alotta better and easy ways to make money… The site Dave brown was on is seancody.com tho incase you need a job lol… Dont worry, youll have about 6 months before anyone on shift will recognize you… They dont use your real name either :lol

nice try …im not the one saying is suck a cock for 150k your SICK

If your reading comprehension wasnt that of a foreign 4th grader youd see thats not what i said.

Im saying putt the weener in the mouth for 5 seconds, no jizz no sucking none of that, just in and you get handed $150,000 cash. Maybe for you because you seem to be doing well with making a lot of money but, for most thats a lot. The tough guy ahh gayyy eww what the fuckk in that situation to pass is stupid. $150,000 would change my life for sure. Itd be different like full bj, jizz etc. Thats to much.

would you do it?

Which one?

You shouldnt of even posted this on shift becuase no ones gonna agree with u but im sure there are plenty on this site not doing so well that if they knew they wouldnt get caught would do it in a SECOND! Im not a millionaire but make decent money, I really couldnt see myself doing it but I no alotta people who have been desperate in the past and have done some shit there not proud of, especially former military guys, and they didnt even get paid!

lol, hes defending it, does he really have to answer the question? lololol

Id do it for a minute.

The 5 second deal? 100% yes. Without a doubt, $150,000 cash in front of me handed over, yep im doing it. No questions. $150,000 would pay off all my debt, put me through college and buy a house in Florida. 5 second over 5 years, ill take it.

id say id still make you gay…but john’s gonna say 3 dudes is the limit

Youd make me gay? You trying to fuck me?

You get three strikes before your gay. Just like anything.

Jesus. Your a sick fuck, why you trying to make nick gay?

I’d take a D in my mouth for that amount of money and such a short amount of time.

To those that claim they wouldn’t:

If you saw $150k CASH (trust me, that’s a fucking load of money in cash) you wouldn’t think twice about puckering up to the pipe.

Thank you. Plus rep.