David Chevrolet in Niagara Falls?

Does anyone have any feedback on David Cars in Niagara Falls?

Whats the best way to contact GM and voice my opinion on how their service has been… (not good)

Joe Smith is the owner. Hes there pretty often, and is reachable.

The family is a little stuck up, but Joe and his brother Dave Smith Jr. do care about their reputation…

Ok much appreciated. I bought a “gm certified” car from there and had issues that a “certified” car should not have. Mainly a vibration i felt on the way home to rochester, i thought it was a tire balance issue, tire shop showed me the tire on balancer 2 bent rims…getting someone to call me back from there was a terrible experience. And they never did. I got the runaround when i called to get answers. But today i got an appt to go up and get something fixed and they are gonna look at the rims themsves and try and “balance” a bent rim to fix it the sales guy said.

Theres a guy local to wny who does mobile wheel repair. They would probably just have the barrels straightened, or if they are steel, possibly just replace them. They werent really concious of the vibration, (unless it is really that bad) because they dont usually take the cars above 50mph. Did you rotate thise wheels to the rear for now?

Ive heard all good things back from people I work with that take their chevy’s there for service. But they’re all military and usually go on their way home in uniform so that may be the reason for the good service.