day killers...

went outside to take pictures of the front end we put on my car last night

and discovered this…

FUUUUCK! the winds blew a branch out of a tree and onto my car :frowning:

anyone around Hamilton good with glass? theres a parts hatch at the shop, i just need someone to get the glass off it without it breaking. glass guys? where ya at

Fix your head light/ license plate too. It makes the front end look like a man that was dropped on his head at birth

Looks good! Sucks about the branch, trying to drive today was brutal dodging branches blowing across the road and such
I kinda wish a tree fell on my dd cobalt though , saves me from trying to sell it! Lol

Just to be an anal prick, I can’t help to notice but your headlights are noticeably different. Other than that and some realignment of your corner lights and headlights looks great!

Oh and I watch a glass guy take off a window before, he made it look real easier than it is, I would honestly just pay a glass guy to take the window off for you , probaly wouldn’t cost much at all and that way your not risking cracks etc, even one small crack and u fucked the window and have to buy another Especially the corner window

My s14 looks easy to take off but this looks cramped and difficult lol

Im sure one of those guys who change windshields in your driveway would do it , for just the cost of labour…

the driver side headlight has a broken tab so i fabbed a tab. theres no rebar. shits held together with zipties. we did it in the dark with minimal light. im quite happy with how it turned out for now.

as for the glass. i called my dads friend(mechanic, owns the shop we work at) asked if he outsourced for glass. said yes, but since its rear quarter, they might be able to do it at the shop. so i gotta take my car by there and see what the verdict is. and here i thought i was all ready for bings on sunday :frowning:

In the same boat as you…

just got a call 2 hours ago

“hey man, bad news, some bitch driving a pt cruiser just backed into your car!”
luckily my car is slammed so that only the hood is damaged…but kouki hoods are expensive =(…

fuuuck was looking forward to not being the typical mismatched s-chassis…if that were the case the least would’ve been that I did it in a drifting mishap -_-…fuuuck…

but Sharpe FTW again, offered to trade hoods with me! this man cannot stop winning in my eyes.<3 no homo

ughh sorry to hear. i called my insurance and apparently i dont have comprehensive so im kinda screwed for this one.

very much agreed. helped with(did) the silvia conversion last night, and is giving me replacement glass<3 good guy.