S14 Windshield + Back Window + Passenger Front Window

Hey guys,

My car was vandalized yesturday and the insurance companies being the scamm that they are, are pretty much not covering any of this. Im in need of a windshield + back window + passenger front window for a 1995 nissan 240sx.

Also there is glass all over the inside of my car and its a LE. Any suggestions as to what would be the best method of cleaning the car to make sure that its flawless?

You can msg me here or call me 647 262 1239 (ask for Ildi)

Thanks, appreciate the help in advance!

Shop vac???
That should get most of glass.
I’d sell my extra glass set if I didn’t for the same thing happening to my S14! :stuck_out_tongue:

****If I didn’t fear for the same thing

What is Shop Vac? i didnt understand you very well sorry.

a wet/dry vacuum used in a shop used to pick up all kinds of sharp shit instead of fluffballs and shit.

Shop Vac is a brand.

ic. how much does it cost to get it all vacuumed somewhere, im just worried cuz its an LE model and i don’t want the leather to be scratched etc… Any good places you recommend?

Just be careful and do it yourself - how do you plan on driving it somewhere to get it vacuumed with no windows lol

Rent a vac from someplace for like 10 bux if you really don’t want to buy one (60 bux @ CT)

Windshield should be about 120 - 200 installed NEW w/trim from most places.

Other windows, find a part out.

Do you guys know any good places in Oshawa… So far everyone is trying to make some money off of me, and I sure ain’t going to pay an arm and a leg since my insurance is not covering this.

Anyone has any of the parts?.. so far ive located a right hand door window.

…They run a business - which by definition, is an attempt to make some money off of you.

Go to a junkyard, tell them you’ll take it out yourself to drop the cost.

Buy mine,

I’ll buy a new one.

lol…i had my 89 coupe back window smashed…i used a shop vac and got it all out…although i had to do it several times as pieces kept appearing…rear glass for a 89 coupe btw 480$ from apple…i got some other dude to do it for 380…rough

Yea so far the prices are crazy. Im not really worried about cleaning the glass yet, as much as im worried about getting the windows fixed.

Taking a windshield out of a car without cracking it is pretty tough to do,I went through 6 windshields for my accord and the one I got out successfully cracked on the way home.Buy new,most places warranty for life!!
I do have the passenger side window for you aswell

Thank you for the help so far guys. All who have msg’ed me have been PM’ed back. Im still in need of the windows so if you have anything for me please msg me or reply back to this post.

No no I meant go to junkyard for all the side/door windows… Windshield pay the man the $125 and be done with it.

I’ve broken all 3 windshields I’ve had to take out but they were already cracked so i’m not sure if that still counts :stuck_out_tongue:

(6 windshields in you’re accord?? crazy a-pillar flex or do you follow a gravel truck around…?)

I went through 6 windshields at the scrapyard trying to remove them from scrapped accords.
I will never bother again.Man I hated that f#ckin’ honda the only thing it had goin’ for it was the manual tranny and it was fair on gas. It was so slow,I went through 3 engines(1 original 2.2l and two scraper motors,first one had a leaking head gasket it, seized up!,second had oil pressure issues,worn main bearings.The yard wouldn’t warranty the second engine so I sold it to them for $250)It never saw the road again:D
I don’t think I will ever buy a honda again,maybe an s2000 maybe!!.Probably not!.To many nice Nissans out there to buy

Hey guys, still looking for the parts… the back window in specific. If anyone knows someone who has the back window please let me know, or if you know where i can get on in Toronto, that would be good as well.

Thank you!

i just got a rear hatch window and a front windsheild for $180 each from a guy here in london…let me know if you want his number…

No need for any parts anymore… it has been fixed… thanks for all your help everyone!