Dead Beat Customers...

From this point on, every interaction should be in writing. You should sent another invoice with the total amount due and a threat to turn over to a collection agency or to take it to small claims court. I don’t know what the total amount is but it may be too high to go to small claims. I would also include documentation that the vehical will now be stored outside and buy a tarp and add that to the invoice.

i may even have an old pool cover for ya, ill check down the shop

i think this may be taken care of, let this thread bare witness, that I have just sent 2 faxes to the owner, 1 being the past due invoice and 1 being an estimate for the job from this point to completetion, this being necassary due to the changes that have been made in the last few months. I hope this all ends smoothly, i dont want this vehicle and I want this customer like all the others to be satisfied with the outcome.

I hope it’s settled, but if it didn’t get handled in the past don’t hold your breath that he will come thru this time. Is there any major parts that are paid for that you can hold as collateral?

I have everything, I even sent some product back due to non payment, i retrieved 972 bucks towards the overdue balance. and im waiting to see what happens

Good luck with everything. Just try and get it in your name. That way if he does fall through you can sell the shell and get some of your money back, or you could finish the project and make it your showcase FB car.

chaz if you end up with it and parting that POS out. let me know!!! you damm well what i want off it

get a mechcanic title & sell it!

x3

22" chrome Raaaaamz?

PEWTER IS AN ASSHOLE,U hsould of known better man,POS he is…m hmmmmm

I don’t think those are 22"
Their a little bigger than my dick and thats at least 23"

quik- i know what youd want…

sleeper- please blank out the name so i dont get some shitty lawsuite over this post

How Do I Go About The Mechanics Lien Then?

You should move this to e-fighting, although it doesn’t belong there due to the fact that only certain people can view it.

then only a certain number of people could give me advise and of the majority of members i cannot get enough already. id just rather the names not be mentioned thats all

I’m sure a mod could edit some posts real quick.

thank you kind sir

last time i was down there i thought chaz said they were 26’s

you send to send every invoice through certified mail, that way he can not deny not receiving them. he has to sign for them, and you get proof that he has the invoices. next, you send him a letter certified mail telling him he has ____ many days to pay the balance, or your moving the vehicle outside, and are not responsible for it after that point on. after those are done, contact a lawyer, find out how long you have to have it before you take ownership, and then send him another certified letter from the lawyer that the vehicle will be sold in ____days unless the balance is paid. once the person they can legally lose their car to you, im sure you’ll get the money.

I know I’ve said it before but you should keep the suv if its transfered into your name. You can store it at your place during the winter while you install remote starters, or you could just move it out during and use a car cover.

Look at it as a free vehicle. Some one donated it to you and he paid for some of the work. I know you don’t wanna take the bill for the rest of it, but make it a project car.