deadbeat @ age 18

Great progress. At my heaviest I was about 210 lbs with 12 inch arms. Now I’m 180 lbs with 14.5 inch arms…getting there.

dont get a big dick

i was 105 lbs i thnik ? in 7th grade, remember stallmer ? LOL

i dunt understand. what do u mean “dont get a big dick”?

ps: singh, y does it say this was posted yesterday when i clearly posted it today?

LOL was a joke if i have to explain it , wont be funny so lets leave it

if it says yesterday and shit, and the time is wrong, go in your user cp and fix your time and date settings, eastern -5 gmt man :smiley:

EDIT nvm i went in your profile and changed it for you, should be fine now !

u ninjaD my profile!!!

good look, thanks

:ninja

:smiley: np

:ninja

I’ll just leave this here…

Seriously though, that’s quite the improvement. I’m 6’5" ~195 with 0% muscle lol. Weak as hell.

Amazing what some power bars and muscle milk will do for you.

LOL just start workin out man, dont put it off, and once u go for 1-2 months ur set, cuz its addicting :smiley:

im def not strong but i dont know anyone else my weight or less who is stronger than me :smiley: i worked out alot , just a bad diet or i would be way better off right now, but im happy !

OK SMILIES SUCK, im gonna once and for all get some GOOD smilies tonight… god dammit

lol i did, i’m just too lazy. just not a priority for me right now.

oh brother. you were a stick. i remember your long hair and JNCO phase.

i bet at 150 he would have layed you out… just saying.:squint

yea well ofc, its whatever is important to you … its 2009 you dont have to be jacked to survive…

haaaa wow ! i forgot all about those clothes, i had some myself

My guess is

1. Lady
  2. Lazy
  3. Big eats, small poops
  4. HGH and Trem
  5. Genetics

Either way, thats a nice jump from whino to Rhino!

:sHa_dielaughing:

i was stong just really little. i remember being in gym class in 9th grade with David Greco and him trying to bench 135 and he couldnt, then i layed down and banged a few out.

JNCO twin cannons, hum ironic now i aid in designing them

and jammer

1. ladies were a huge part of me when i was younger
  2. bikes
  3. i eat big and poop bigger
  4. whats TREM?
  5. my father and brother are 5’7-5’8 but my fathers side has some huge mass monters.

all in all its about how dedicated u are.

and just so u guys know, this thread wasnt ment to be/show what i am now, more of what i wasn back then. i just wanted to show off my new WAPCE that all. and if u dont know what that means, its what women are referd to over on evom.

Women Are Pure Concentrated Evil

die angry and leave a heavy corpse, right? hahaha

lol

Untrained, I could barley bench 95 once. I had one buddy that could not do THE BAR once.