Dealership parts hook-up?

I need to replace the molding around the windshield. Water’s getting in and I think I might have a slight rust issue.

The part I need is molding for a 1997 240sx. I believe from the dealer, it’s about $125.

Does anyone have any connections for discounted OEM Nissan parts?

URGENTLY NEEDED. PM ME or call 416-993-8363

I also need weather stripping for my S13. top of door frame for the window, the outer window trim on door and sunroof seals.

same here pm me if any has links

me three, I need a new sunroof seal

lol I think we all need new sunroof seals for our s13’s for sure
x4

Someone has to know a place to get them!

Group buy if someone knows!!! I think all of SON would be down.

The majority of dealership hookups are for employees. I get a discount at Nissan through my work but I’m not gonna abuse that by buying 4 windshield weather stripping sets.

Hopefully someone on here works in a higher seniority position at Nissan and can hook people up.

every s13 needs some new seals, im tired of shit leaking . lol

I for one am not looking for a discount…just looking for the parts. I don’t care what the price is I need the shit.

hatch seal, windshield seal, as well as window seals. Pretty much the works…

if you guys are for sure interested I can look the parts up for you. I’ll probably be able to get the pricing by the weekend.

PLEASE do so.

if we get enough people to grab new seals, we should start a GB

My S14 has the same problem and I suggest going with an aftermarket molding. The glass shop that I’ve been dealing with told me the factory window trim for an S14 (not sure about an S13) comes in three pieces and is prone dislodging itself. He suggests using a 1 piece aftermarket alternative, its a fraction of the cost and has a good chance of staying in for a while.

For all those guys with windshields that have chips in them, don’t both changing your molding before you need to replace the glass. The shop will never be able to take it out in one piece. The labor and molding cost 60% of the job anyhow, so it wouldn’t be worth it.

If your looking for a recommendation, I suggest William at Apple Auto Glass in Richmond Hill (416-297-9955). He had a fair price and hes a no bullshit kind of guy. I’m doing my rear windshield with him this Friday.

So I ended up getting the molding with Varun’s help. Turns out that the previous owner of the car replaced the windshield, but did a HORRIBLE job and some of the residue/molding could not be removed without damaging the paint. As a result, I had to go with an aftermarket molding (which was not all that much cheaper).

I now have a stock S14 windshield molding for sale. I will sell it for the price I paid for it so as not to make a profit, but simply to recoup my losses.

PM me if you are interested in purchasing this molding.

so are we getting sunroof seals lol ?

i went to nissan the other day, and there $85 per side…he might of gave me a discounted price cause i work right across it…