Dealerships=weaksauce

quit crying… nothing happened.

why do you make such a big stink over nothing? also, why didn’t you check your oil as soon as you left the dealership? you give them that much trust? i remember when my dad bought his car brand new he went in for service and shit and he ALWAYS checked the oil right after he left.

also, he had to get his fuel filter changed (TDI) at 20k for his first interval and after he left he checked the oil and shit and he noticed that they didn’t put the clamp over the bead on the filter so he did it. big fucking deal.

Who the fuck knows, but those ladies that answer the phone sure don’t give a fuck, they have enough other shit to deal with. If you want to talk to someone that might, MIGHT care, then talk to the service manager or something. But really I’m telling you they’re going to brush you off and you’re going to sound like a whiney kid.

And it does matter how new the car is, they don’t give a crap if the car is nice to you, they know you didn’t drop 45k on it at THEIR dealership, and you sure haven’t done so more than once, you are not a special customer, you do not deserve special privileges, so therefore they do not give a fuck.

http://www.chinamachinerymanufacturer.com/images/CarRamps_7383.jpg
is something like these enough to get to the filter if im on my back on a creeper?

Alright really, nothing happened. A pair of pliers got left on your car as someone walked by and set them down in your engine bay. You can’t argue what ifs. I can’t tell you how many time I have found a socket here, a wrench there, that I accidently left in my engine bay. It happens.

maybe his homie, joe schmoe stopped by to talk to him and left them by accident. nothing broke, get over it.

not anymore man, not anymore.

if you want to die, you can use those ramps. just jack it up and use jack stands… shouldnt take more than 10 minutes to change the oil on a 2.7t

the dealership my dad went to to get a warranty bad glow plug fixed they did all that good stuff for him.

im EXTREMELY glad nothing broke. i dont have a 2nd car to drive and it’d have been a HUGE inconvenience to have my daily go nuclear on me

When my oil gets changed, the driver side gets jakked up, drain, replace, refill, viola.

IF something had broke, they would have to give you a loaner car, and fix yours free of charge. Be lucky they even admit to the pliers being theirs. Nothing was wrong, it would have been just as easy for them to say they had no clue what you were talking about.

they suck that bad, huh? allrighty, guess thats outta the question then.

yeah its an honest mistake. get over it VOTBLINDMAN. it isnt a plot against you… if anything they think youre plotting something against them, some communist revolt

if it broke, you’d get it covered with a loaner free of charge.

(Already said that. :ssh)

i have to poop.

Don’t hold it, it can cause hemorrhoids.

i’m not keeping the pliers. i have pliers. ill just walk in put em on the managers table and leave without saying anything.

its caused by straining

i’ll take the pliers, break em, go to sears and get a new set for free.