Dear Howard and Redline fanbois alike

pjb ya gonna nead a tune anyways so get it done ,

I’m definitely gonna see danger to manifold.

Not this year. I cant afford it.

He took the class for SCT/Fords from what he told me.

Mustang Magic or DEZ Racing.

And I swear I remember seeing something on AUG about 5.0 tuning.

Ive heard good things about both.

I might just chip it like you did though. Anyway I doubt its gonna be this year. My credit card is way too close to the $10k limit and Im kinda short on cash.

Id say so. Theres no way its going to hold too long with the 200 pills! lol. Is there any way you can do a flip switch in your car, or pull timing manually? 10* on a 100shot is going to feel pretty sluggish, as opposed to the 4.5-5* that should be in it.

:wow How many hotwheels you buyin man?!?

christ all i got in my car is about 7 grand including the car

A few here and there but not many lately and most I pay cash for except a few online I use the card for.
Most of it is parts for the Mustang including the motor and motor parts.

ypur off your rocker jimmy joe

I had that into it with the first year and can never seem to stop dumping money into it. Im scared to add up whats into it.

get in the freezer bitch!

Im neg reppin’ you for not being calm

thanks hoss

I have to create a tune with the timing pulled, then re-flash the PCM in the car. The SCT piece will hold 3 tunes, one of which is the stock tune.

The car has a ‘High Octane’ tune in it right now that advances the timing, it’s a slightly noticeable increase in power, and that’s adding ~10* to it.

I’d say the 100 shot will feel more like a 75 with 10* yanked…

Fill the tank with 100 (R+M)/2 octane unleaded fuel, press the red switch located on the Turbo Toys bezel, and discover instant torque and power gains. The PCM will increase spark advance and adjust fueling to take full advantage of the 100 octane unleaded fuel. The red indicator lamp will illuminate when High Octane Mode is active.

During High Octane Mode operation, the PCM prevents damaging detonation via the OEM knock detection system. High Octane Mode will be bypassed if damaging knock is detected. The red indicator lamp will blink when High Octane Mode is bypassed. Spark advance and fueling are returned to standard levels in bypass mode. The blinking indicator light can be turned off by pressing the red High Octane Mode switch. Entering bypass mode is an indication that higher octane fuel is required.

NOTE: It is recommended that the level of premium fuel be as low as possible when adding high octane fuel. The tank level should be reduced until the low fuel indicator is blinking and filled completely with 100 (R+M)/2 octane unleaded fuel before the High Octane Mode is engaged. The use of leaded fuels will cause damage to the vehicles catalytic converter and oxygen sensors.

Well I guess T settled that…

So much for your super reliable source…

And I was hoping for some drama!

when howard gets a hold of my car spends 10 minutes tuning and all of a sudden my LT1 TURNS 8000 RPMS AND 500 HP “ON HIS DYNO” :retardclap:ahh:rofl but i still run a 14 sec et. :lol

You put your car on?