Dear Howard and Redline fanbois alike

thanks for helping keep it on topic.:retardclap

Your welcome. :thumbup

I agree. But I’d be even more pissed if I were the guy who owner the Camaro that supposedly started a chase with the cops in rush hour traffic. Its enough of a problem driving a car on your own that screams pull me over, now add a chase you had nothing to do with but the cops think you did. Nice. Bring car in to improve performnce and end up with a massive bullseye for a paint job. Good job tech.

i

Tony’s SILVER Z06, Keith’s blue c6! but thanks for the compliment!

yah…whats this I keep hearing about that Camaro being chased with a Redline Employee behind the wheel???

Hey Tony, did you ever end up getting your 360Forged rims yet? I have a buddy with a C6Z thats looking to place an order with them and they are telling him the wheels wont be ready till Jan… sounds kinda fishy. Was wondering how you made out with yours so far…

nope, the guy jerked me off for more than 2 months after i was suppose to have them, i couldnt wait any more and got my money back.

atleast you got the money back… time for some CCW’s!!!

exactly ! if u hear horror stories from a shop, then dont even bother considering them to work on your vette or w/e car u may have… just move on

:rofl shift518 ftw

ha !! now stfu with the drama and twisted rumors

all this howard BS is funny, do i like the guy? No but i have my own personal reasons not to, unlike most of you. Dont listen to everything that people say around these parts, people talk out of there ass all the time and tell stories that arent always true. Most of you dont even own cars that howard works on so whats the difference in the first place. Im not defending the guy, the discussion is just getting old. If you dont like him dont use him, he’ll get his business either way.

and like Jim said, how can you expect a car that you beat the hell out of last as long as it should stock?

Some of you people need to grow up. If this such situation happened then the person it happened to should be the one to air the story. I don’t care how true a story is but as soon as it goes second hand to third hand every story changes a little and its never positive. Only the person this happened to has the right to make the story public. Im impartial in the whole situation as i dont know anything about it but if its not your business stay out of it this thread was started on the basis of immaturity real adult of you.

hahaha…did you not read the big write-up/threads a month or so back about how 360Forged is a scammer and fucked people on their money for wheels…might wanna have your buddy look into that.

Speaking of Howard and Redline, i clowned some black trans am last night with a Redline sticker on it

:lol

He wasn’t buying direct from 360, they were from a private party if i remember correctly.

you guys are totally taking this thread and turning it into something way off topic from what it was initially made for.

what i want to know is… why he was in a customers car, in a parking lot with fluid all over thr ground. i have strong suspicions that he was racing the other red SS and this is y something in the car went ka-boom. whether it be the tranny or the motor.

tell me im wrong so i can end this thread and maybe i can get some sleep at night. :slight_smile:

:bowdown

/thread

ok , your wrong :tongue

good night baby

Be a man, call Howard at Redline and ask for yourself. Your beginning post was just there to stir up drama. Call and ask or mind your own business. Thread was completly unnecessary and wasnt your business to air in the first place.

:thumbup dont know why it wasnt said sooner

no issues with the OP but its true, this thread is lame… confront the dude if it bothers u that much