Dear internet - I dont care about the 2011 Mustang GT 5.0

Huh? How do you figure?

Or is this over the standard 120 month payment plan we Shift members buy our hot whipz wit!?

(Just bustin’ balls Ryan I see your logic)

You can get into a base GT with 3.73’s for ~30K pretty easily. So thats a 15K difference :lmao

Always there to rain on my parade :lol

Ah, I see. Whatevah. I’d rather hold out and get a hellanice ride than settle for something kindanice right nao, hence me driving an 88 dumper.

Still not new. :wink:

Regardless, I’m trying to get my dad to buy one (C6Z). He refuses, stating that ‘the roads are too shitty around here and will ruin the Z06 suspension’ and would rather pour $ into his Harley. :rofl Not like those are any better at handling potholes. :lol

Yup, different strokes for different folks. I just cant get myself to jump on the C6Z bandwagon like everyone is doing nowdays. Ill stick to my dumpy ass 4 seaters :lol

New cars FTL, especially if you’re going to be beating the shit out of it anyways. That’s just my opinion.

And lol @ your pops, sounds like bigred/mike’s dad a little :rofl

I/H/C/E/tune and you have a sexy, low tens at high 130s car (or quicker/faster). Works for me :lol

Not a bad way to spend $10,000

To me it looks butchered.

paul, just stop.

Why? Im entitled to my opinion.

Agreed, how many other platforms are gonna get you high 130’s for 10K on pump gas? Then add a little spray…hello mid 140’s!

:slight_smile:

:slight_smile:

A terminator, which you can get into for less than 20K :lol

How many people are running high 130’s in a Termi on pump gas and the stock bottom end? It’s a great platform regardless, not gonna lie, in a perfect world I’d have one alongside my current shitter.

There are a good amount of guys with KB/Whipple/Turbo setups running into the 130’s on pump, high 130’s the field starts to slim a bit. There is alot that can be done with those cars with the stock motor. Hell theres guys with factory Eaton blowers(no spray) running 10.0’s real consistantly. But for every one of those there are 40 idiots with a KB cobra that cant get out of the 12’s…:banghead :lol

or a Whipple’d Cobra that runs 13’s and has wheel hop at 80

Yeah the stock bottom ends are pretty strong, esp after you do the cooling mod to get better flow thru the heads.

no need for a c6z when you can get al ls3 c6 and hhhhhhammmerrrrrrr

Word, the LS3’s are great platforms, and hella cheaper

id deff get one over a c6z.

heads, cam, ported mani/tb and a 200 shot in white baby!