debt consolidation questions

Why would you finance a 12 year old truck.If you can’t pay the cc bills.Whats to say you will pay the loan? Truthfully do not see this loan coming.

Seriously, ditch the Camaro project. That might suck, but when you’re more financially secure, then you can have a 2nd car and build it. And if your payments on the truck are too much of a burden, try selling that and buying something more affordable.

Holy shit. Wow.

fuck that…

New motor…New trans…

It’s all about having a car that runs 9’s(in the 1/8th)

Food luck in your endeavor to better your financial situation. I would definately sell anything I didn’t need to get that debt down. Oh yeah and lay off the crack.

I hear ya, like I said, this is just what i was told.

I get all my loans through Moog credit union…
my dad used to work there when i was a kiddo and got my brother and I accounts there.
they have good deals for the most part.

Hey, even one for you.

http://www.moogemployeesfcu.com/loan_specials.php

This loan special runs from 01/01/09 - to be announced.
Borrow up to $15,000 for 72 months @6.00% A.P.R.

With this loan you may:

consolidate high interest rate credit cards
pay off existing debt
make new purchases
even improve your home
All with only your signature as collateral. Moog Employees Federal Credit Union offers this convenient loan to pay off any debt. No Proceeds are payable to borrower.

You sound like a perfect candidate for chapter 7 bankruptcy.

If he worked at Moog, he would have much more debt and much better toys to get reposessed…

I would imagine Moog does background/credit checks for potential employees anyways

So speedped can cross that one off the list of potential employers

Speedped do you have a rich uncle somewhere that makes Beck money or something you can hit up for a personal loan? As has been stated, you will have a hell of a time getting that much food credit from a legit lender unsecured, and you probably won’t want what they do offer. A personal loan with a payment plan from a parent or something would help you the most, but not everyone’s down with that.

You can go the charge-off/recovery settlement route, but your food credit will be busted down to drink credit at best, and possibly just trash credit. However, if you don’t mind living in cash for awhile it might be an option. Either way you have a whole bunch of bad debt on your shoulders right now and you don’t want to just let it ride.

Nobody has mentioned yet that you should not replace a vehicle loan with a personal loan. The interest rate WILL be higher. Pay that off seperately from your revolving debt (credit cards.)

Oh and I don’t know what you meant by paying off a warranty, but I assume this means a service contract aka aftermarket warranty. Cancel it.

I plan to use home equity :frowning:
That way the wife can screw us and the kids at the same time.